Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 20

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 20
At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo came into the room pushing Sierra Rose into the dining room.Sierra Rose and Lorenzo went to a table as Kim came into the room and walked by Lorenzo table. “Kim,This is my daughter Sierra Rose,Sierra Rose this is my friend Kim”Lorenzo said ‘Nice to meet you,You have a beautiful name “Kim said “Thanks,Daddy named me “Sierra Rose said “Yes,I did “Lorenzo said he was surprised that Sierra Rose Remember It..”Who are you to my father “Sierra Rose ask “We are friends,Let’s order “Lorenzo said “Daddy ,What do I like “Sierra Rose ask “How about a cottage cheese plate “Lorenzo ask “Okay “Sierra Rose said they order food.

At The Cassadine empire- Nikolas/Grayson/Spencer office-Spencer Jr came into the office and looked around he missed his father when Laura and Alexis and Josslyn came into the office, “Spencer ,I’m glad you’re here, I know you will take great care of the company “Laura said “Thanks Grandmother for running it awhile I was away “Spencer said “You’re Welcome “Laura said “I want to not just get my company on top but get revenge for my family's death! Spencer yelled “Spencer ,Getting revenge will not make it better ,It can’t bring back you're father or grandfather “Josslyn said “I just hate that all of my family gone”Spencer Said “I understand that pain,But you’re mother right getting revenge isn’t going to make it better “Alexis said “Alright,I’ll just make sure this company on top”Spencer Jr said “Yes”Laura said

At The Quartermaine hotel- Lorenzo and Sierra Rose were having breakfast with Kim as Skye came into the dining room and saw Lorenzo and there daughter having breakfast and fun with a woman, Skye came by.”Sierra Rose,Lorenzo “Skye said “Skye,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I just finished my meeting,I’m Skye,Lorenzo wife ,Who are you “Skye ask “I’m Kim,A friend of Lorenzo “She said “How did you meet my husband “Skye ask “We meet last night,I’m new to town”Kim said “Nice,Sierra Rose How is my lovey daughter “Skye ask “I’m okay,I think “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose ,We sure go soon,Kim it’s was nice I hope to meet again “Lorenzo said “Thanks ,It was nice too,And to meet you Sierra Rose”Kim said Lorenzo got up towards Sierra Rose, “Skye ,I will call you”Lorenzo said and left. “I will not have you try to push you're way towards my husband ,We are going though a hard time but Lorenzo love me “Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment