Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 33

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 33”
“Tamsin Rose Webber Davis”
At Lila and Edward Shopping center-Sierra Rose was Shopping with her children she look around and remember working here when Tracy came by.”Aunt Tracy “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose, I heard you have you’re memory back “Tracy said ‘Yes I do,Who’s running this “Sierra Rose ask “No one,We couldn’t find anyone who could do it “Tracy said ‘Can I have my job back “Sierra Rose ask “Yes “Tracy said “Thanks “Sierra Rose said “You’re Welcome ,It’s nice to see you back ‘Tracy said “It’s nice to be back “Sierra Rose said

At General Hospital-Kristina was working when she felt her water broke. “It’s time,Bobbie it’s time to have my baby “Kristina said Bobbie help Kristina to a room. “I will call you're mother “Bobbie said as Robin came into the room.”Kristina,I’m here to help you,How’s the pain”Robin ask “Not bad “Kristina said as Alexis came into the room. “Mother,You came fast”Kristina said “I was on my way too see you,It’s going to be okay “Alexis said she took Kristina hand,”Kristina,It’s going to be okay,I know you’re scared but you’re not alone and you can do it”Alexis said “Yes,I know I can but I need Tommy I loved him so much “Kristina said “I know you do”Alexis said Kristina push and push.Alexis hold her hand as Robin delivered the baby it was a girl.Robin hand the baby to Kristina, “Hi little one,I’m you're mother,And this is you're Grandmother,I know what your name is going to be it’s going to be Tamsin Rose,After you’re father and my best friend “Kristina said “She beautiful “Alexis said “Yes she is”Kristina said

In the Hallway-Georgia and Dillon came into the hallway.”Bobbie,I’m having the baby”Georgia said “I’ll get Robin,Kristina just had her baby”Bobbie said “That’s great “Dillon said Bobbie took them to a room and She got Georgia on the bed..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment