Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 34

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 34”
At Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was working when Juanita came into the office. “”Mother,What are you doing here “Lorenzo ask “It’s bad new “Juanita said “What? Lorenzo ask “Someone connection the FBI to try to freeze our asset”Juanita said “This isn’t good and I know who it is and I will deal with him”Lorenzo said “I have their names from my connection ,It’s Jasper Jack”Juanita said “Jax has push me to hard first by slept with my wife now this his gone too far and will be deal with tonight “Lorenzo said “Good,Don’t blow this son”Juanita said “Yes Mother “Lorenzo said Juanita left..

At General Hospital -Georgia room-Georgia was holding her son as Dillon was looking at him. “Our son”Dillon said “We need to name him”Georgia said “How about Mac”Dillon ask “I love it “Georgia said as Felicia and Maxie and Robin came into the room, “Come meet Mac Edward “Georgia said as Tracy came into the room. “Mac Edward,I like it”Tracy said “Thanks “Dillon said “Mac would love that you name him after him”Felicia said “I wanted to honor my father “Georgia said “You did “Felicia said

Kristina room-Kristina was holding her baby as Ned and Olivia came into the room. “Come meet my daughter Tamsin Rose”Kristina said “She beautiful “Ned said “Yes she is “Kristina said as Sierra Rose came into the room.”Sierra Rose Come meet you're niece Tamsin Rose”Kristina said “Oh she beautiful,I cannot believe you named her after me”Sierra Rose said “You’re my best friend,I love you “Kristina said “I love you too and I can’t wait to spoil her “Sierra Rose said “Me too “Alexis said as she came into the room. “Tamsin is going to be loved”Alexis said “Yes,Georgia just had her baby too “Ned said “Another Quartermaine baby”Sierra Rose said “Yes”Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment