Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 29

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 29”
At The Docks-Skye and Lorenzo were on the docks. “Do you want to go to lunch “Skye ask she wasn’t sure about how to act towards Lorenzo after therapy. “Sure We could go to the Haunted Star “Lorenzo said as Jax came by.,”Skye “Jax said “Jax,I’m back with Lorenzo,I need you to stay away from me “Skye said “Skye,I hope we could still be friends we have a history “Jax said “Yes a history of you breaking my heart “Skye said “Skye “Jax said “You heard my wife now go “Lorenzo said Jax left. “Skye ,We sure go”Lorenzo said they left..

At The Quartermaine hotel-It was all decorate for Katie and Ric wedding, Ric was playing with Mallory he was so devoted to his little girl as Sierra Rose came by and was a little jealous of the way Ric was looking at Mallory that’s the way he looked at her when she was little.”Sierra Rose”Ric said “Katie ready”Sierra Rose said “Thanks “Ric said he went by Richard who was stand up for him and Mallory walked down follow by Kristina and Lila Rae and Sierra Rose . Katie walked down. Ric took Katie hand, “I love you Katie,I never thought I would find love again but I did and I’m glad I have you and our daughter and my son and step daughter who I love with my heart,Just like I love you,We will be happy,We will also have ups and downs but we will get through it”Ric said “Ric,I love you,We will be happy ,With our little girl and each other,You are my soulmate “Katie said they share a kiss..

At The Haunted Star-Skye and Lorenzo came into the boat. “I haven’t been back since that night that lean me to the coma”Skye said “Yea,I have add extra security so that doesn’t happen again “Lorenzo said “It wasn’t you're fault “Skye said they went to a table. “Yes,It was my enemies son,Frank Smith Jr”Lorenzo said ‘Lorenzo,I don’t blame you”Skye said “Thanks,What you say to Jax Do you mean it”Lorenzo ask “Yes,I do,Lorenzo I made a mistake a big one in sleeping with Jax “Skye said “Yes you did,I’m working on forgiving you”Lorenzo said “Do you still love me “Skye ask “Yes “Lorenzo said “Just think in a few days we could have the house back to ourselves,Sierra Rose and the children will move out “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said he didn’t want Sierra Rose to move out..He wasn’t ready to be alone with Skye in the House,

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment