Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 ch 31

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 31”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose was in the living room having coffee when Skye came into the room. “Good morning,How was the wedding “Skye ask “It was beautiful,Katie wedding dress beautiful,She look so happy “Sierra Rose said “How was Ric “Skye ask “Good,He is Happy too”Sierra Rose said “I hope Ric is happy “Skye said “Yea,Mother How could you cheat on Daddy? Lila Rae told me last night What’s going on,Daddy love you so much “Sierra Rose said as Lorenzo was about to come in but he stopped..”Sierra Rose, I made a mistake and it’s between you're father and I”Skye said “I know how it feels to have a spouse who cheats on you “Sierra Rose said “Yes you do “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room,”Good morning,Skye,Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra Rose said “I need to get ready for work, I have a early meeting “Skye said she went upstairs..”Daddy,Our you okay? I know what you’re going through,You're hurt and upset “Sierra said “Yes Im but I love you're mother and I want to make this work ,Sierra Rose I know that you love me but this is between you're mother and I”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy,I just can’t believe Mother cheating “Sierra Rose said “Me either “Lorenzo said he picked up the newspaper. “Daddy can you handle me the estate section “Sierra Rose ask “Sierra Rose,We need to talk about that,I don’t think you sure move out yet,You need to get you're life back slowly “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy,I’m going to get ready,I promise to take the children to the movies “Sierra Rose said she push herself to the room..

At The Cassadine empire-Jax and Spencer Jr we’re having a meeting..”I have the perfect plan to destroy the Alcazar empire “Spencer Jr said “I’m listening “Jax said “I have some friends with the FBI who will freeze Lorenzo money and if he does anything legally they will go after him “Spencer Jr said “I love it,I want to destroy Alcazar “Jax said “Me too “Spencer Jr said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re talking. “That wedding was beautiful “Monica said “Yes it was”Alan said as Cassie and Micah.”Micah,My lovely Great Granddaughter “Monica said “Thanks for watching Micah today “Cassie said “You’re Welcome,I love spending time with my granddaughter “Monica said “Micah ,You behaves “Cassie said and left, “What sure we do “Monica ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment