Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 19

“All The Love We Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 19”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring some coffee when Sierra Rose push herself into the room. “Daddy “Sierra Rose said she was dressed .Lorenzo turned around and look at Sierra Rose he love his baby girl but it was hard taking care of her all the time..”Good morning,Baby girl,I’m going to a meeting this morning,So you will be with you're nurse this morning “Lorenzo said as the nurse came into the room. “Mr. Alcazar,I have an Family emergency to take care of “The nurse said “No,My daughter needs a nurse “Lorenzo said “I’m sorry “The nurse said “It’s okay,I’ll call the agency “Lorenzo said “Daddy,I can take care of myself “Sierra Rose said “I know sweetheart “Lorenzo said he left the room and called the agency but they didn’t have a nurse that could come.

Sierra Rose pouring herself some coffee when Lorenzo came into the room. “Daddy,Where are my children “Sierra Rose ask “They are with friends for the weekend “Lorenzo said “Oh”Sierra Rose said as Stuart and Lorenzo The 3 came downstairs.,”Papa,Where Nana “Lorenzo The 3 ask “Mother promise me that we would go to the museum “Stuart said “Who are you “Sierra Rose ask “I’m Stuart you’re brother “He said Sierra Rose didn’t believe him. “Why don’t you have something to eat and I will call Skye “Lorenzo said he step outside

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was having breakfast with Alan and Rae.”Skye,Do you want to fix things with Lorenzo “Rae ask “Yes,I hope he can forgive me and not hurt anyone because of this “Skye said her phone rang it was Lorenzo. “Skye,The children need you,Stuart say that you promise to take him to the movie and Sierra Rose nurse had to leave “Lorenzo said “I’m having breakfast with my parents then I have a ElQ meeting “Skye said “Find,I’ll have the nannies watch the boys “Lorenzo said he hang up. “Skye,Is everything okay.? Alan ask “No”Skye said “Skye,I understand you’re worrying about Lorenzo but just give him time “Alan said “I will try”Skye said

At AJ/Cassie-AJ was having breakfast with Cassie and Michal. “Daddy,Do you have to go to work today “Michal ask “Yes,But after we can hang out “AJ said “Cool”Michal said “We can do whatever you want “AJ said “What sure we do”Cassie ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment