Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 32

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 32”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring some coffee when Skye came into the room, “Skye,Do you want some coffee to go”Lorenzo ask “Sure “Skye said “I’m sorry about Sierra Rose”Lorenzo said “It’s okay,I like when Sierra Rose defense you after everything you both have been thought “Skye said “Yes,I told Sierra Rose our marriage is between us”Lorenzo said “Yes it is,I'll see you tonight “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo and left..Sierra Rose came into the room with the children. “Daddy,We are going to the movie “Sierra Rose said “Alright,Take the driver “Lorenzo said “Bye Papa “Cecil said “Bye Cecil “Lorenzo said they left..

At The Park -Monica was with Micah.”Micah,You are turning into a beautiful young lady “Monica said “Thanks,Daddy told me about Aunt Emily ,I wish I could of met her”Micah said “I wish that too “Monica said “Was Emily you’re only daughter “Micah ask “No,I had another daughter Dawn but she passed away “Monica said “I’m sorry “Micah said “Thanks “Monica said

At Felicia office-Felicia was meeting with Alexis. “Alexis ,My term is up and I want you too Take my place “Felicia said “Felicia,Thanks But I don’t think I should my husband is a mob boss”Alexis said “Yes but you would be a great replacement,I would love to have another woman replaced me.”Felicia said “It is nice that this town now had two women mayors “Alexis said “And a woman deputy mayor “Felicia said “Yes”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment