Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 28

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 28
”At General Hospital-Patrick office-Patrick was examination Sierra Rose and Skye and Lorenzo were in the room...”Sierra Rose,You Remember Everything “Patrick ask he couldn’t believe it. “Yes,You’re daughter Emma is married to my brother,She just got her eyesight back “Sierra Rose said “Yes,I don’t know how this happened but you’re memory are back”Patrick said “What about my leg”Sierra Rose ask “I’m sorry  but that’s not coming back you will never walked again “Patrick said “We can deal with that “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy,Can I live on my own”Sierra Rose ask “I don’t see why not with a nurse to help you “Part said “Thanks Patrick,Can we go”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Patrick said “Patrick,Thanks for seeing us”Skye said they went into the hallway and pass by Kristina. “Kristina, I never planned you're baby shower “Sierra Rose said ‘It’s okay,Why are you here “Kristina ask “I remember everything “Sierra Rose said “You Do”Kristina ask “Yes,I remember on Thanksgiving we would sneak into the kitchen and take one of the pies and eat it in the closet “Sierra Rose said ‘Yes,We did! I’m so glad you remember! Kristina said “Me too,I have my life back “Sierra Rose said “Yes,We have to get ready for the wedding soon”Kristina said “Yes Ric and Katie”Sierra Rose said “I can take you”Kristina said “That sounds nice,Thanks Kristina “Skye said Kristina push Sierra Rose and they left.

“Well now that we are free,Do you want to see if Dr Collins can see us”Skye ask “Sure,Why not”Lorenzo said they went to,Dr Collins office who was sitting by his desk . “Dr .Collins ,Can we talk to you? We need counseling “Skye said “Sure have a sit,What can I help you with “Dr Collins ask Skye and Lorenzo sit down “I had an affair with Jax, I want Lorenzo to forgive me “Skye said “Why did you have the affair “Dr Collins ask “It happened when Lorenzo was shot and Sierra Rose hurt and I was worrying about both of them and I felt alone and Jax was their for me”Skye said “Did the affair keep going after Lorenzo and Sierra Rose left the hospital “Dr Collins ask “Yes,Jax and I have history too”Skye said “Yes but it’s not good “Lorenzo said “True,Jax did cheat on me on our wedding night he thought of his ex awhile we were in bed and he left me for another woman “Skye said “Lorenzo,How do you feel? Can you forgive it? Dr Collins ask “I want too,I still Love Skye but I don’t trust her with Jax”Lorenzo said “Thats understand,Do you both want to fix things “Dr Collins ask “Yes”Skye said “Yes,I love Skye,We been thought a lot and this isn’t as mild as that was”Lorenzo said “I think you both could fix it”Dr Collins said “Thanks Dr Collins “Skye said “You’re Welcome “Dr Collins said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Ric was making sure everything was perfect when Kristina and Sierra Rose came by.”Daddy Ric,You look handsome ,Where is Mallory “Sierra Rose ask “You remember Mallory”Ric ask “Yes,All my memories have came back “Sierra Rose said “That’s wonderful “Ric said “Yes it is “Kristina said “Now we need to get the wedding ready “Sierra Rose ask “Yes”Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment