Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 44




At The Skye~On the Docks
 Alexander and Genevieve were talking.. “So you and Luke really Genevieve”Alexander ask “Don’t go there.. You're not my husband anymore”Genevieve said “Are you drinking when the children our over and in you're care”Alexander ask “No.. I haven’t drink in a long time”Genevieve said as she start to cry.. “How long”Alexander ask “For a couple of months now”Genevieve said “I know you're a good mother but I can’t have you drinking around the children..I’m going to fight the custody”Alexander said “No.. You can’t do that”Genevieve said “Yes I can”Alexander said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came by.. “What is going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask

Inside the party~Monica and Alan were gamble. “I wonder why Lorenzo left early”Monica said”Maybe it was because of the memory of Skye”Alan said “Maybe..Genevieve did a great job here”Monica said “Yes she did”Alan said

“Mother..Are you okay”Constanza ask “Yes..I’m just worry about Lorenzo”Tea said “Uncle Lorenzo will be fine.. His strong”Constanza said “Even the strong break”Tea said

Laura and Luke were talking.. “Luke.. I love this.. You did a great job here”Laura said “Thank you.It was nice working with Genevieve”Luke said “I can tell..So you slept with her”Laura ask “Yes.. It was just once”Luke said “Oh Luke”Laura said

On the docks~Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose were their.. “What is going on”Sunday Rose ask “I’m take you and the twins home.. You will be stay with me for a while”Alexander said Genevieve touch Alexander jacket. “You can’t do that.. Please don’t take my babies..I’m clean now.. I haven’t had a drink in a long time”Genevieve said “I’m sorry..The twins are still at my house and they will be staying there”Alexander said he took Genevieve arm off his jacket. “That’s not the reason you are take the children from me”Genevieve said “Daddy.. I want to stay with my mother”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. You are a teenage and will be stay with me”Alexander said “Sunday Rose ..Don’t worry.. I love you”Genevieve said Alexander and Sunday Rose left.. “Oh Mother..What is going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I have made some mistake and you're father anger with me”Genevieve said “I don’t think Father will follow though it”Nikolas-Alexander said “I hope not..I’m going to fix this”Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment