Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 43



At The Quartermaine~Alan was already for the reopening of the star and looking at a picture of Skye at the fireplace when Monica came in. “Alan”Monica said “I just keep thinking of the last time we went to a reopening of the Starr ..Skye loved the Starr and now her daughter is doing it”Alan said “Yes.. I have a feeling Genevieve is doing this for Skye”Monica said “Me too.. We sure go”Alan said they left.

At The Haunted Star~Genevieve was wearing a black dress and Luke came in with a suit.. “You look great”Genevieve said “Thank you”Luke said Genevieve help him with his tie.. “We sure get ready.. Our guest sure be here soon”Luke said “Yes”Genevieve said “I like being partners with you”Luke said “I like it too”Genevieve said they share a look as Lorenzo and Tea and Luis and Skylar and Laurel and John came in.. “Daddy... Luis and Aunt Tea it’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You too”Tea said”This place looks great.. Just the way you're mother had it”Lorenzo said “I brought the same chair that mother had they just need to be replace”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve.. It looks good”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said As Constanzia and Dani and Monica and Alan and Rae and Tracy and AJ and Michael and Bobbie and Lulu and Layla and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Alexander and Alexis and Ned and Laura and Lucy came in.. “I want to thank you all for coming.. We have a surprise we want to show you on the docks and everyone take a glass with you”Luke said

Everyone went on the docks there was a towel around the sign and Genevieve and Luke came by it as Luke Pull it off. “Welcome to our new ship.. “Called The Skye””Luke said Genevieve and Luke share a look as everyone else clap.. “Skye and I were great friends and she love this place she believe in it as much as she believe in me.. I want to honor her.. So this is my way of honor a good friend of mine”Luke said Lorenzo came by.”My mother love this place and I could see why.. I’m glad to be a part of this. Thank you Luke”Genevieve said “Thank you Luke..Genevieve thank you for honor you're mother this way”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said “Everyone is welcome to gamble”Luke said “Genevieve this is wonderful”Skylar said “Thanks”Genevieve said everyone except Luke and Lorenzo and Genevieve went inside. Lorenzo went by Luke.. “If you touch my daughter again I will kill you”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Stop”Genevieve said “I will not have you hurt my daughter the way you hurt Skye.”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo turn around ..”I know you both slept together the way you're looking at each other”Lorenzo said Alexander came by and listen to Lorenzo.. “Genevieve every since you're mother died you have been making impulsive decision.. First divorce Alexander and drinking and now slept with a man that’s the same age as me..This time I can’t save you.. I need to deal with my own pain”Lorenzo said “I don’t need you to save me..Daddy”Genevieve said “I guess not.. You're mother would be so disappointed in you”Lorenzo said “Daddy! Don’t say that.. This was for mother...To honor her”Genevieve said as she start to cry.. “Yes you did good here that’s all. I just hope you don’t slept with him anymore”Lorenzo said and left as Alexander came by..”Genevieve we need to talk”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment