Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 46




At Genevieve ~Genevieve pick up her cell phone. “Aunt Tea.. I need to see you tomorrow please at my house it’s about my children”Genevieve said and went upstairs and look at her children room and miss them.

At Alexander~Alexander and Sunday Rose were home. “Daddy.. I don’t know why you're so upset with mother but I will not let you stop me from seeing my own mother.. I love Mother.. She has always been their for me.. Yes Mother isn’t like any other mother’s but she mine..You're just use us to hurt mother’’Sunday Rose said and went upstairs as Nikolas-Alexander came in.. “Sunday Rose is right.. What is going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask “You're mother slept with Luke Spencer”Alexander said “That’s why you're doing this? Because mother slept with someone you're divorced.. Please don’t do this”Nikolas-Alexander said and left. Alexander open a draw and pull out a piece of paper.. “No we aren’t not...That’s why it’s so hard”Alexander said he was heartbroken over Genevieve slept with another man.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica were sitting on the bed and talking.. “Lorenzo..Wants to leave tomorrow”Alan said “Good.. Go fine Skye”Monica said “I do hope she out there and not hurt”Alan said “I know but what if Skye isn’t out there can you make peace with it”Monica ask “Yes It will be hard but I will”Alan said “Good”Monica said they share a kiss and made love.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was looking at a picture of Skye.. “What would you think about our daughter and Luke?? I wish I could stop Genevieve from making all these bad choice.. Oh Skye.. I do hope I find you and bring you home”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment