Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 47


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was downstairs getting ready to leave and pick up his phone and called Genevieve. “Genevieve. Please pick up.. I just want to talk to you..I’m sorry.. I have to go out of town for work.. I want to fix us”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.. As a man came in. “The car is ready”The man said “Thank you.. We our going to pick up my in laws”Lorenzo said and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was having some tea wish it was a drink of wine and pick up her phone and listen to the voicemail by Lorenzo and delete it..she was so mad at Lorenzo and hurt for what he say to her last night when Tea came in. “Genevieve what is going on”Tea ask she sit down by Genevieve.. “Oh Aunt Tea.. last night all I want to do was finally make my mother proud of me even though she gone..I could never make my parents proud of me before.. Going to college at a young age or being a lawyer nothing but last night all I want to do was fix a dream of my mother’s she love the haunted Star that’s what last night was going to be about but then Daddy had to blow up at me and now I may lose my children..Who were suppose to come home last night”Genevieve said “What did Lorenzo get upset by”Tea ask “I slept with Luke..It was just one night and Daddy flop out.. Oh Aunt Tea.. You sure of seen that look on his face and I try to talk to him last night at home but he would not let me in”Genevieve said “Is their more”Tea ask “I did have a slip and drink a little but I have stop.. I don’t want to lose my children..Please Aunt Tea”Genevieve said “You will not lose you're children.. I will make sure the children come home today like they were suppose to”Tea said “Thank you..Do you think I was wrong in slept with Luke”Genevieve ask “No.. You're a grown woman..Sometime it’s hard for father’s to see that”Tea said “True and My mother and Luke had an affair before my parents”Genevieve said “Maybe Luke hurt you're mother”Tea said “Maybe but it’s my life”Genevieve said “I know”Tea said

On Lorenzo jet~Lorenzo and Alan and Rae were on the jet.”Last night was great.. I love how Genevieve fix the haunted Star”Rae said “Yes she did a great job..Genevieve told me all she wanted was to have a night Skye could be proud of her”Alan said “Oh No”Lorenzo said he touch his face.”What is it”Alan ask “I think I made a big mistake”Lorenzo said “What is it”Alan ask “Luke and Genevieve slept together I figure that out last night and I flap out on Genevieve..”Lorenzo said “When we get back you can fix it”Alan said “I hope so..Genevieve and I always had a completed Relationship”Lorenzo said “Yes you both have”Alan said “I just need to focus on Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes we do and we our going to fine Skye”Rae said she took Lorenzo hand. “Yes we will..We have to”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment