Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 73


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was lay out the new area rug when Genevieve came in. “How many times have you replace the rug? Mother is this the first time Daddy shot someone in our house. A house I grow up in ’Genevieve said “Genevieve. You're father did this for you..Why are you here”Skye ask she touch her daughter hair. “Oh mother”Genevieve said “You're feeling guilty aren’t you”Skye ask “Yes.. I don’t know why I can’t stand him and what he did to my little girl he broke Sunday Rose but I can’t just block this from my mind”Genevieve said “Genevieve are you thinking about confess”Skye ask “I hope not”Lorenzo said as he came in. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve you will not confess to this..Do you heard me? I can go down to”Lorenzo said “Daddy.. I will not tell anyone you help cover it up and I can get away with this not just because of my medical issues but no jury will hang a mother for protect her daughter. I know the system and I can get away with it”Genevieve said “Genevieve you need to think about this.. Their will be deadly consequences if you confess”Lorenzo said he touch Genevieve cheek. “Daddy.. What are you talking about”Genevieve said “You will lose someone you love.. So just keep quiet it’s for the best don’t feel guilty you did the right thing”Lorenzo said “Are you threat Alexander”Genevieve said “Yes..So it’s for the best if you stay quiet.. I did this not just for you but for Sunday Rose.. I love her too..”Lorenzo said “I know you do and you can’t go after Alexander or you will lose me and Sunday Rose and my children”Genevieve said “I don’t want to.. Can’t you see this is for the best if you keep quiet!! Just for once think of others! Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve.. I know it’s hard but you can do this”Skye said “I have to go.. I have to take Sunday Rose to her doctor appointment”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. Just take care of you're daughter and I will take care of mine”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo and left. Lorenzo pour a drink of brandy. “Lorenzo.. You're not going to go after Alexander are you”Skye ask “No I just know I had to threat Alexander to get Genevieve to be quiet.. I will not go down for this either”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Skye.. I need to tell you something.. I told Sage about Brenda.. But I left out the part of how she died”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I know that was hard”Skye said “I did it for you”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye.. “I just wish we could be happy”Skye said “Soon we will”Lorenzo said

At Gail/Gavin~Gavin and Gail were talking to Nora. “Nora.. Their is something we need to tell you”Gail said “What is it”Nora ask “Matthew left town.. What will this to do his case”Gail ask “Oh no.. This isn’t good for the case..Can you get Matthew to come home”Nora ask “We have been trying but maybe it’s best for Matthew”Gavin said “It’s only going to make it worse”Nora said “Do you think the jury will come back soon”Gail ask “Yes I do. I have a good feeling it’s on our side”Nora said “I hope you're right.. I can’t have my son go to jail but I don’t want him to get killed either”Gail said “I know”Nora said

On the Docks~Genevieve was walking and she ran into Clinton. “Clinton”Genevieve said”Genevieve. How are you doing”Clinton ask “Trying to help my daughter”Genevieve said “I’m sorry about that”Clinton said “I know you are”Genevieve said “So are you and Alexander back together”Clinton ask “Yes I’m sorry.. Clinton you're a good guy just move on from me”Genevieve said and left. “No I don’t think so”Clinton said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment