Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 72


At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve had just told Alexander about what she did.. “Do you hate me”Genevieve ask “No.. I know you did kill Matthew.. I was there last night”Alexander said “You were.. I didn’t see you”Genevieve said “I was going to help but you had it all under control”Alexander said “I thought I did and Daddy found out and took care of Matthew body”Genevieve said “I’m glad he did that..Finally Lorenzo lifestyle come in hand”Alexander said “It’s under control ..Daddy just killed one of his man at the house because he was blackmail Daddy about this”Genevieve said “Lorenzo did it for you Genevieve”Alexander said “I don’t want this.. It’s just all get out of control”Genevieve said “It’s going to be okay”Alexander said as Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes mother”Sunday Rose said she sit down. “Today was perfect”Sunday Rose said Genevieve pull Sunday Rose into her arms.. “Yes it was..Tomorrow you have a doctor's appointment..I know you don’t want to deal with it but you do.. You need to deal with the baby”Genevieve said Sunday Rose got up.. “Mother.. I don’t love this baby. I just can’t”Sunday Rose said “You can’t blame the baby for the sins of his or her father”Genevieve said “Mother.. I know this baby will be loved by you and Daddy and that’s all he or she will need.. I don’t ever want to her or him to know who I’m.. I’m just the sister that’s all”Sunday Rose said “We will do what you want”Alexander said “Thank you Daddy..I’m going to get a drink”Sunday Rose said and left. “I’m worry about Sunday Rose..She needs to deal with the child”Genevieve said “She will be fine”Alexander said “Do you love this baby”Genevieve ask “I’m trying too”Alexander said “It’s not the child's fault. Just like it’s not my fault for everything my father has done”Genevieve said “True”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and went upstairs.. Genevieve went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of Sunday Rose. “Oh Sunday Rose”Genevieve said she was worry about how Sunday Rose was feeling towards the baby.

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Skye had just finish having a meeting about a charity she wanted to do when she got up and went into the hotel lobby and ran into Blair.. “I heard you were staying”Skye said “Yes I’m..I just sign you're nicece to my label”Blair said “I heard .. So why are you really in town”Skye ask “If you're worry that I will after Lorenzo again.. You're wrong”Blair said “I’m not worry”Skye said as Todd walk by. “Todd Manning”Skye said “Todd and I our back together”Blair said “That’s great..I’m happy for both of you”Skye said “Really”Todd ask “Yes.. You're both alike..”Skye said “Yes we our”Todd said “Skye..I’m sorry about you're Granddaughter”Blair said “Thank you”Skye said and left. “That was fun”Todd said he kiss Blair.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment