Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 16



At The lake house~Skye pick up Jax jacket and look inside and pull out his cell phone and open it and saw a call from Brenda when their was a knock on the door. Skye went to open the door it was Carly. “Come in”Skye said “Are you okay”Carly ask “I was just going through Jax cell phone, He talk to Brenda, Jax told me he was done with her”Skye said “Don’t do this to yourself Skye, Jax didn’t love Brenda”Carly said Skye and Carly sit down and Skye open the phone and look at miss calls from Brenda. “Twenty miss calls all from Brenda. What did she want”Skye ask “Beside Jax, I find it odd that she is back in town right now”Carly said “Do you think it was Brenda, Who put the bomb in the hotel and not Bobbie”Skye ask “I was thinking that too, I don’t believe my mother would do that, She would not put her grandchildren in dangers”Carly said “I agree with you on that”Skye said “Good”Carly said “Who know that Jax death would bring us close”Skye ask “Yes and we have that bond of being mothers”Carly said Yes..“We need to go though Brenda things and find out what she doing here”Skye said “Yes, I found out she staying at Kelly’s”Carly said “Alright, Let’s go”Skye said The baby kick again and Skye touch her stomach. “Is the baby okay”Carly ask “Yes, He or she is has been kicking all day”Skye said “That’s good”Carly said “The baby I lose with Jax was a boy, I named him Jasper but I really want to name him Jasper too, Do you think that’s wrong”Skye ask “No I don’t”Carly said “Good, Let’s go after Brenda, With the two of us she can’t win”Skye said “No she can’t”Carly said Skye and Carly left.

At The restaurant /Shopping center~Michael and AJ were their. “The restaurant is almost finish” AJ said “Yes, We our going to be a hit”Michael said “Yes we our, I’m glad that Grandfather suggest this about us working together”AJ said “Me too, I know you're upset with mother being out but she can’t stop us”Michael said “No she can’t”AJ said

On the Docks~Brenda was their when Alexis came by. “Why are you even here..No one wants you in town. And leave Skye alone “Alexis said “You were never a fan of Skye so why are you defend her too, First Carly and now you”Brenda said “Because for a couple of months before Jax died he was happy with Skye..They are expecting a child.. If you really love Jax he would want you to leave her alone”Alexis said “I just want to say goodbye to Jax, I have a right to”Brenda said “Alright, Now leave”Alexis said “I will not leave yet”Brenda said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment