Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 39


At Kelly’s ~ Blair and Tea were having lunch. “So you brought a studio”Tea ask “Yes, Here are the papers”Blair said she handle them to Tea. “Thank you, I will look over them”Tea said “Thank you, This feels like a good start and Starr wants to make a CD”Blair said “Good, I’m happy for you and Starr”Tea said “What about you”Blair ask “I’m going to open my own law practice what I want to do for a long time”Tea said “Good for you”Blair said as Alexis and Ric came in.

Alexis and Ric sit down. “Alexis, You were on fire today”Ric said “Thank you, I do with all my heart want Brenda to pay and go to jail and we can all try to move on”Alexis said “Yes”Ric said Tea came by. “Alexis Davis”Tea said “Yes”Alexis said “I’m Tea Delgado, A lawyer myself”Tea said “I heard about you, You're from Llanview”Alexis said “Yes”Tea said “This is Ric Lansing a lawyer too”Alexis said “Nice too meet you”Tea said “You too”Ric said “I’m staying in town and I’m going to open my own law practice”Tea said “Well that’s great, I know you're a great lawyer I have heard about you”Alexis said “Yes me too”Ric said “Thank you”Tea said and left. “That was kind of weird”Alexis said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica and AJ were their when Skye and Alan came in. “Skye, How is the baby”AJ ask “The twins are fine but I have to stay in bed till the baby is born”Skye said “No”Monica said “I know , How I’m going to do this, With Lila Rae and Rae and my company “Skye said “Work can be put on hold and we will help with the girls”Alan said “Yes we will”Monica said “Anything”AJ said “Thanks, I want the twins to be okay, They are all I have of Jax”Skye said “We know”Alan said as Lila Rae came in. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, We need to talk”Skye said Alan and AJ and Monica left. Skye and Lila Rae sit down on the couch. “Lila Rae, I’m pregnant with twins”Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said “Yes, Well you know that I want the twins so much just like I wanted you, I have to be on bedrest for a while, So we our going to stay here and You're Grandfather and Monica and AJ will be watching you”Skye said “Can I still see you”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Of course, I just have to stay in bed”Skye said “Okay”Lila Rae said “I love you so much”Skye said “I love you too”Lila Rae said “Do you miss Jax”Skye ask “Yes I do”Lila Rae said “Me too”Sky said she holding her daughter close.

At Kelly’s~Alexis and Ric were finish up their lunch when Alexis phone rang, “Alexis Davis, Thank you”Alexis said and hang up. “The jury is back”Alexis said “Let’s go”Ric said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Skye and Lila Rae were sitting on the couch when Alan came in. “Skye, The jury is back”Alan said “Good, Lila Rae you stay here”Skye said “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said Skye and Alan left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment