Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 38



At The Courthouse~The hallway~Skye was sitting down she was stressed and tired from this when Carly came by and sit by her. “Skye.. Are you okay”Carly ask “Just tired and stress that’s all”Skye said “Don’t let her get to you,, The trial look like it was going great for us”Carly said “Yes it did”Skye said as Alan and Alexis came by. “Are you stressing my daughter”Alan ask “No”Carly said “Dad it’s not Carly”Skye said “Skye it looks good on our side”Alexis said “Thank you, Do you think we will heard from the jury soon”Skye ask “Yes”Alexis said “While we wait, Skye let me take you to General Hospital and have Dr Kelly look at you”Alan said “Alright”Skye said Carly help Skye up. “Thank you Carly”Skye said and left with Alan. “So you and Skye are getting along”Alexis ask “Yes. We do have a lot in common”Carly said “Yes you do. How is Morgan”Alexis ask “Not good. Morgan has to stay at St. Ann”Carly said “I’m sorry, I really am”Alexis said “Thanks, You're lucky that Kristina isn’t Sonny, She will not have this”Carly said “I would not wish this on anyone”Alexis said “I know”Carly said and left as Ric came by. “Alexis. You were great in court”Ric said “Thank you, This is one I really want to win”Alexis said “Why don’t we go have coffee while we wait”Ric ask “Sure”Alexis said

At Brenda jail cell~Brenda was in her cell when Tracy came in. “Well I hope you're comfort here”Tracy said “Why are you hope I go to jail, You hate Skye”Brenda said “Yes, But Jax was a great friend and the hotel you blow up destroy my family hotel and no one destroy my family, My children and brother could of died a lot of my love ones, You are so selfish”Tracy said “Enough”Julia said as she came by. “You both will not get away with this, Julia I don’t trust you and I will make sure my son stay away from you”Tracy said and left.”Julia, Thank you”Brenda said “Brenda, I hate that you did this, I thought you need help but you're fake it, You need to do the right thing here”Julia said “No”Brenda said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~Skye was laying on the bed when Dr Kelly was doing an ultrasound on Skye and Alan was holding her hand..” How are the twins”Skye ask “So far good but you need to take it easy Skye”Dr Kelly said “I will”Skye said “After the trial is over I would recommend bed rest”Dr Kelly said “Bed rest, I have children to take care of”Skye said “Yes and you have unborn children too”Dr Kelly said “Skye, We can make this work”Alan said “Thanks Dad, Alright”Skye said “Good”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment