Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 41



At General Hospital~An ambulance came in with Skye and Alan who was holding her hand. “I want the best care for my daughter”Alan said “Yes Dr Quartermaine, We will take care of Skye and the twins”Dr Drake said as Carly and Monica and Michael and AJ and Alexis. “Skye has to make it”Carly said “Why do you care, What is you're real movement in getting close to my sister”AJ said “For once, I’m not after Money, Skye and I our friends because we our both mothers to Jax children and we hate Brenda even more”Carly said “I don’t believe you”AJ said “AJ not now”Monica said “Thanks Monica”Carly said “Don’t”Monica said “Alexis, Can you press changer against Brenda for this”Carly ask “I will”Alexis said “Skye and the twins have to be okay”AJ said “I will go see what I can find out”Alan said Alan left.

“AJ I know you're scared but Skye is going to be fine, You're sister is a fighter”Monica said “Yes she is, We just found each other again, and Skye was so happy with Jax she didn’t want to open her heart again but she did”AJ said “I know, I’m glad you and Skye and Alan and Emily are back”Monica said “Us Quartermaine will be on top again like Grandfather wanted”AJ said “Yes he did”Monica said

“Mother, Are you really worry about Skye”Michael ask “Yes I do, We have got close with Jax death and Josslyn and Lila Rae, Skye has to make it for Lila Rae”Carly said “Yes she does”Michael said Alan came back in with Dr Drake, “What is going on with my sister”AJ ask “Skye is in a coma”Dr Drake said “What about the twins”AJ ask “For now we will leave them in it’s too early to take them”Dr Drake said “No, I want to see Skye”Alan said “Me too”AJ said “One a time”Dr Drake said Alan left.

Skye room~Skye was in the bed with her eyes closed when Alan came in and took her hand. “I love you Skye, It took us a long way to get this close and I’m glad we did . Come back to us, Lila Rae and Rae need you and the twins, You do have a lot to live for”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment