Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 45


At The Park~Tracy was at the park wearing a scarf on her head and talking to a man.”Do you have it”Tracy ask “Yes, But first my money”The man said Tracy give him her money and he give Tracy some pot as Alexis walk by. “Tracy, What are you doing”Alexis ask “I have to go”The man said “Hold it”Alexis said “Look, I have nothing to hide, I’m fighting cancer so I’m buying some pot and if that’s wrong then you can arrest me”Tracy said “Go”Alexis said to the man and he left. “You're not going to arrest me”Tracy ask “No, I had cancer and I did the same thing, I smoke it”Alexis said “Thanks, I’m doing good but the chemotherapy is killing me”Tracy said “Yes the chemotherapy is hard “Alexis said “Yes it is”Tracy said “I do think medical marijuana sure be legal”Alexis said “Me too, I sure go, My family needs me”Tracy said “Yes, I do hope Skye make it”Alexis said “Me too”Tracy said and left.

At Kelly’s~ Michael was their having breakfast with Carly and AJ. “Why did you want to meet you here”Carly ask “I have some news, I have meet someone”Michael said “Who”AJ ask “Her name is Starr Manning and she has a little girl Hope but I’m crazy about both of them”Michael said “Really, Are you in love with Starr”AJ ask “I don’t know this is all new”Michael said “I would love to meet her”Carly said “Me too”AJ said “Thanks, I know the history between you both isn’t good but I would love for you both to get along”Michael said “The one good thing we made”AJ said “Yes”Carly said “I’m willing to try”AJ said “Me too”Carly said “Thank you”Michael said “You're welcome, Michael about the hotel I want to put the opening on hold till Skye wake up”AJ said “Are you sure”Michael ask “Yes it doesn’t feel right”AJ said “Whatever you feel is right, I will stand by you, I have to go”Michael said and left. “AJ, Skye is going to wake up, Michael did”Carly said “Thank you”AJ said “Skye love you”Carly said “I love her too, She the only family member who has always stand by me”AJ said and left.

At Blair~Blair and Starr were at home looking at songs. “Mother, I have some news to tell you”Starr said “What’s that”Blair ask “I meet someone his name is Michael Quartermaine”Starr said “That’s great, I would love to meet him”Blair said “I want that too, I’m happy since I lose Cole”Starr said “I’m glad”Blair said “Thanks”Starr said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment