Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 48


At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was in bed when Alan came in. “Skye.. I’m glad you're awake”Alan said “Me too.. How is Lila Rae and Rae”Skye ask “They both are okay.. Lila Rae came to see you “Alan said “Oh”Skye said “Skye.. You're going to be just fine”Alan said “I know I will. I saw Jax in my dreams he was telling me to come back”Skye said “That’s good”Alan said “Who shot me”Skye ask “Brenda.. She killed herself last night”Alan said “Good.. I will not cry for her”Skye said “Me either.. I love you Skye”Alan said “I love you too Dad”Skye said as Lila Rae came running in. “Mommy.. You're awake”Lila Rae said “Yes I’m”Skye said Alan help Lila Rae on the bed. “I would never leave you Lila Rae ever”Skye said “I know Mommy. I love you”Lila Rae said “I love you too”Skye said she kiss Lila Rae. “When can you come home”Lila Rae ask “Soon I promise”Skye said as Dr Kelly came in. “Now Dr Kelly has to check the twins and make sure they are okay”Skye said “Okay”Lila Rae said “Be good for you're Grandfather”Skye said Lila Rae and Alan left.

In the hallway~Monica and AJ were talking. “This is great that Skye is awake”AJ said “Yes it is”Monica said “Hopefully now Skye can get her life back”AJ said “She will”Monica said

At Carly’s house~Josslyn and Bobbie were playing when Carly came in. “I have some news”Carly said “What is it”Josslyn ask “Skye wake up and She going to be okay”Carly said “That’s great.. Can I see her”Josslyn ask “I will call the hospital”Carly said “I’m glad that Skye is awake and the twins will be okay”Bobbie said “Yes.. And Brenda didn’t win”Carly said “No.. It is sad how sick she was”Bobbie said “I guess”Carly said

At General Hospital~Skye room~Dr Kelly was looking at Skye and the twins. “So how are my twins”Skye ask “They are great”Dr Kelly said “Good. Was anything damage when I was in a coma”Skye ask “We can’t do any test because of the twins but you were not in a coma long so I don’t think so”Dr Kelly said “Good. When can I go home”Skye ask “In two days but bed rest”Dr Kelly said “I will”Skye said “Good”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment