Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 49


At General Hospital~Carly and Josslyn came in. “Josslyn.. Did you heard.. My mother is awake”Lila Rae ask “Yes.. That’s why I’m here.. I’m happy for you”Josslyn said they share a hug as Alan came by. “Carly. Why are you here”Alan ask “Josslyn want to see Skye.. Look I know we didn’t see eye to eye in the past but Lila Rae and Josslyn are friends so Skye and I are”Carly said “As long as you don’t hurt my family anymore I have no problem”Alan said “Good.. I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore”Carly said “Good”Alan said “I’m glad that Skye is awake and Brenda is gone’’Carly said “You're not the only one.. Anyway Josslyn can see Skye”Alan said “Thanks.. I will take Lila Rae with me”Carly said Carly and Josslyn and Lila Rae left.

“Alan”Monica said “It’s hard to get passed what Carly did to our son”Alan said “I know. But whatever reason Skye wants to get along with her..I thought lose Jax would make Skye bitter but it chance her”Monica said “Yes it did. And being a mother”Alan said “Yes”Monica said as Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake. Does Skye have any damage”Alan ask “No.. So far no , But we can’t run test because of the twins”Dr Drake said “Yes. I hope their isn’t any”Alan said “Me too.. It was miracle that Skye wake up”Dr Drake said “Really”Monica ask “Yes”Dr Drake said

At Skye rooms~Skye was in bed when Carly came in with Lila Rae and Josslyn. “Skye.. I’m glad you're awake”Josslyn said “Thank you.. I’m glad too.. It’s nice to see you”Skye said “Josslyn want to check on you”Carly said “Well I’m glad you did”Skye said “Mommy is the twins okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes the twins are perfect just like you and Josslyn”Skye said “I’m glad”Lila Rae said “Me too.. We our glad to see you”Carly said “I wasn’t going to let her win and I’m a fighter”Skye said “Yes you are”Carly said “It was Jax who save me.. I had a dream about him and he told me to come back”Skye said “Oh”Carly said “Carly.. Can you take Lila Rae home with you.. Lila Rae needs some fun “Skye said “Sure”Carly said “Thank you”Skye said “Bye Mother”Lila Rae said “Bye be good for Carly”Skye said “I will”Lila Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment