Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 55



At The Haunted Starr~Alan and Monica were looking for Skye. “I wonder where she is”Alan said “Maybe she left”Monica said “Maybe”Alan said “Alan.. You need to work on you're therapy too”Monica said “I will”Alan said “Good”Monica said AJ came by. “Do you know where Skye is”AJ ask “No ..We think she left”Alan said “No..She was talking to Ric”AJ said “AJ..Skye not ready to move on she still love Jax”Monica said “Yes she does”Alan said “I just don’t trust Ric”AJ said “No one sure”Monica said

Blair was getting a drink as Ned came by.”You were great”Ned said “Thank you”Blair said “I think we sure write a song together and sing it”Ned said “I would love too..I always wanted to do a duet album”Blair said “Me too.Let’s make it happened”Ned said “Yes..Here is to us”Blair said they cheer to their new CD.

Outside~Ric and Skye were going for a walk.. “I know I have to move on from Jax and raise my children that’s what Jax would want it’s just so hard to be without him”Skye said “ I wish I had a love like that”Ric said “Didn’t you love Alexis that much”Skye ask “No at first I want Alexis because Kristina was Sonny Daughter and I want payback and then I fell in love with Alexis”Ric said “I get that wanted payback for what you didn’t have grown up.. I was like that when I first came to town.. I was so mad that Edward sold me as a baby”Skye said “I don’t blame you for that”Ric said “I just wanted love and to be accepted and I did with Jax and now the Quartermaine”Skye said “I’m glad.. I do have that with Molly she love me”Ric said “You're a great Daddy I’m sure”Skye said “I hope so”Ric said “I sure go home..Ric I’m not ready for love or anything”Skye said “Me either but we can be friends”Ric said “I like that”Skye said Skye went into the Mansion. And AJ was waiting for her. “Skye”AJ said “AJ..Are you waiting for me”Skye ask “I was just wonder what is going on with you and Ric”AJ ask “We our just friends that’s all.. I’m still in love with Jax”Skye said “I’m sorry”AJ said “It’s okay. Thank you for care”Skye said “I will always have you're back”AJ said “Thanks”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment