Saturday, September 17, 2016

The One and Only part 3 ch 54



At The Haunted Starr~Blair opening performance~Alan and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Starr and Nikolas and Emily and Skye and Carly and Ric and Alexis and Tea and Ned were there as Blair came on stage. “Thank you for coming.. To hear my new song. I just open a record label called Cramer Entertainment” Blair said and everyone clap and then Blair sing her new song.

Skye was sitting down watch all the couples when Ric came by and sit by her. “Skye..Are you okay”Ric ask “Just missing my husband”Skye said “I’m sorry about Brenda shoot you we sure of stop it from happen ”Ric said “It’s not you're fault. That woman love to hurt me”Skye said “Well she gone now”Ric said “Yes but the pain is still their and Jax is still gone and he will not come back to me”Skye said “I’m sorry. I don’t know you well Skye but I know that you're strong and smart”Ric said “Thanks”Skye said Ric took Skye hand and Alexis watch it.

Blair was done singing and everyone clap as Starr came by. “Mom.That was great”Starr said “Thank you baby.. What do you think of the name of the record label”Blair ask “I love it”Starr said “Good. I want you to be on my label”Blair said “I would love to”Starr said as Michael came by. “What is going on”Michael ask “I’m going to sign to my mother’s label”Starr said “That’s great”Michael said “Thank you”Starr said “Blair you're really good”Michael said “Thanks”Blair said

Ric and Skye were talking and AJ and Alexis were watching. “I don’t like this”AJ said “Me either”Alexis said “Go get Ric away from my sister a man isn’t what she needs”AJ said “”Skye a grown woman”Alexis said she left as Tea came by. “AJ”Tea said “Tea.. It’s nice to see you”AJ said “You too”Tea said she like AJ as Lydia came by. “AJ. Let’s go get a drink”Lydia said and AJ and Lydia left as Blair came by. “Blair you were great”Tea said “Thank you..I saw you talking to AJ Quartermaine”Blair said “His just a friend”Tea said “No you like him”Blair said “Yes but his with someone”Tea said “Things chance”Blair said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment