Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 13 (Skyelo)

~At The Metro Co~ Carly and Jax were looking at bills about the hotel when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “What do you both want”Carly ask “We want you out of here! I own this hotel”Skye said “Skye, What are you talking about”Jax ask “You forget in the divorce I got stock in any of you're new businesses deals and I have stock in this hotel and I have been buying the stock from the other board members too and now I own this hotel”Skye said “Why Skye, Was it to hurt me”Jax ask “Part Yes it was payback , But it’s also a great business move and I know you put a lot of money from the hotel in a deal you want”Skye said “We will fight this”Carly said Skye open her purse and pull out paperwork. “You can show this to Alexis, It’s all there, This is my hotel! Skye yelled and Jax look at the paperwork, “It’s all legal”Jax said “We will fight this”Carly said “Good luck”Skye said as Alexis came by, “Alexis, I’m glad you're here, Skye just camels she stole our hotel”Carly said “Do you have paperwork”Alexis ask “Yes, It’s right here”Jax said Jax give it to Alexis. “Skye did buy it all legal, I’m sorry Jax and Carly”Alexis said “Lorenzo, Darling what sure we name the hotel”Skye ask “This isn’t over”Carly said “Stay away from Skye, Or you will deal with me”Lorenzo said Carly left. “Skye, I thought we heal from the past”Jax said “This was all about business to you taught me how to steal company, Remember”Skye ask “Yes I do, I did enjoy working with you then”Jax said and left. “Skye, Is this what you want, You and Jax will never be friends again”Alexis ask “Why do you care about me, You hate me”Skye said and went by the desk.

Lorenzo pull Alexis by him. “Leave Skye alone”Lorenzo said “Soon, I will tell Skye about this”Alexis said “Not now”Lorenzo said Alexis left and Lorenzo went by Skye. “So help me pick out a name”Skye ask “How about the Skye”Lorenzo ask “I like that”Skye said “It was fun watching you tell Jax and Carly”Lorenzo said “Yes it was fun”Skye said they share a kiss.

At Sonny’s~ Sonny was at home when Carly came in upset. “What’s wrong”Sonny ask “Skye, She just stole the hotel from Jax and I” Carly said “I’m sure you will find something else, You're smart Carly”Sonny said “I don’t want anything else just the hotel, Skye all happy now with Lorenzo and the baby”Carly said “You're just mad you're not happy, You're not with Jax or me or anyone”Sonny ask “I wish I could just leave town with Morgan”Carly said “We could go anywhere, I can run my business anywhere”Sonny said “That means you will give you're territory to Lorenzo”Carly said “I’m done with this town anyway, So what do you say”Sonny ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment