Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 17 (Skyelo)


“Deal with the past”
 At Ric office~ Ric had just hang up his phone with Sonny telling Ric that he was leaving town when Monica and Alan came in. “Ric, Can we talk to you”Monica ask “Sure come in, What do you need”Ric ask Alan shut the door, “We need you're help, Our son AJ is alive and we want the changer against him drop so he can come home”Alan said “AJ alive”Ric ask “Yes, Please help us,We will give you anything you want, We know you want to be DA of this town and we can help you with that”Alan said “Yes I do what that more then anything. Alright, I will work on getting the changer drop and I want you're endorse for DA”Ric said “You got that, All the Quartermaine will support you”Monica said “Thank you, After I get the changer drop, AJ can come home”Ric said “You're upset with Sonny aren’t you”Alan ask “Yes, That’s why I’m helping you, My brother will never love me or accept me in his family”Ric said “You and AJ are alike, That’s all AJ wanted was us to love him and his son”Monica said “Yes, I will keep in touch”Ric said Monica and Alan left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Rae were sitting down having tea. “Now that I’m having a baby , Two babies, I keep thinking what kind of mother will I be”Skye ask “You will be a great mother”Rae said “I want to be a loving and caring and protect mother”Skye said “You will not be like her if that’s what you're thinking”Rae said “I know I will not be like Althea , One her blood doesn’t run through me, Yours does so I know I will’t be like her”Skye said “I’m sorry she was evil”Rae said “Althea only want a child to save her marriage to Adam and when I could not do it, She took it out on me, I never told anyone but it’s my fault she died”Skye said “Why do you say that”Rae ask as Lorenzo came in. “I was just telling Rae it’s my fault that Althea is dead, I will tell you both the story, We went on a Ski Trip like we always did , Before we went out that day their was a report on the TV that the weather was bad and Althea thought we sure not go skiing but I want to, Althea was getting worst and I could not take it anymore, So we went on a high mountain, I was a better skier then Althea and I know it their was an avalanche coming on the mountain I saw it before we were ahead toward it so I left and I didn’t stop Althea who went on it , The avalanche killed her, Instead of take the blame myself , I went to find Adam and make him pay for it”Skye said “Skye, You're not the same person you were then”Rae said “No you're not, She hurt you so much no one can blame you for it”Lorenzo said “Adam is the only one who knows about it”Skye said “We will keep you're secret”Lorenzo said “Yes”Rae said “Thank you, I pray I’m not like her, She so evil”Skye said Skye phone rang, “I have to take this”Skye said and left. “Rae, You can’t tell Skye that she a Cassadine, they are evil to”Lorenzo said “I don’t want to tell Skye either , I hate that she not mine”Rae said “I know”Lorenzo said “I hope you keep Skye and the twins safe”Rae said “I will”Lorenzo said Skye came back in. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes”Rae said “Yes ’Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment