Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 18 (Skyelo)

 At Skye/Lorenzo~ The next day~ Lorenzo was downstairs pour coffee when Rae came in. “Lorenzo, I have to ask do you love Skye”Rae ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Good, Then I know for now that this secret will stay their for now”Rae said “If it was up to me , It would stay that way, I know that Skye will hate that she not a Quartermaine”Lorenzo said “No She will not”Rae said as Skye came in. “Good Morning”Rae said “Good Morning”Skye said “I need to go, The hospital hire me to work their”Rae said “That’s great mother”Skye said “Thanks , I want you to take it easy, If you need me”Rae said “Thanks Mother”Skye said Rae left. “So what are you and my mother keep whispers about”Skye ask “Just that we love you and want you to be happy and have a safe pregnancy that’s all”Lorenzo said “Really”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye wasn’t feeling well. “Skye. Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Not really, I think I have morning sickness”Skye said and ran to the bathroom and was getting sick in the toilet and Lorenzo came in and pull her hair back, “It’s okay, Skye, I’m here for you”Lorenzo said Skye finish and Lorenzo help Skye up and took a washcloth to her face. “Thank you Lorenzo”Skye said he took her hand and they went into the living room and Lorenzo help Skye sit down. “I will get you some water and crackers” Lorenzo said he left.

At General Hospital~ Monica was at the nurse station working when Rae came in. “So you're really working here”Monica ask “Monica, I thought you were going to be okay with this”Rae said “I’m, I want us to just be coworkers”Monica said “Good , I want that to”Rae said as Alan came by. “How is Skye”Alan ask “Skye is doing good”Rae said “Good, I’m going to see her soon, Are you all settle in”Alan ask “I’m just about to check my office out”Rae said and left. “Monica, Are you okay with this”Alan ask “I’m trying to”Monica said “I do love you and not Rae”Alan said “I to trust you”Monica said “I trust you to ’Alan said they share a kiss.

At ELQ~Michael and Tracy and Ned were working, “So now that Skye has the hotel it’s just going to be just us running ELQ”Tracy said “Yes I guess so”Michael said “Michael, It’s great that you're working here , It’s where you belong”Ned said “Thanks, It’s just old being in the office that was once My father”Michael said “It was only AJ for a while when he stole it”Tracy said “Yes”Ned said Michael left. “Mother, Let Michael stay here, He needs to be close to what his father is”Ned said “I will back off”Tracy said “Good, Michael belongs in this family, We can’t lose him again and with Sonny and Carly gone it’s on our side”Ned said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was still having morning sickness and Lorenzo was helping hold her hair, “Lorenzo, I think we need to go to the hospital”Skye said “Yes I think we sure go”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment