Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 24 (Skyelo)~

 “Baby Shower”

At The Quartermaine Mansion~It was all set up for Skye baby shower, Monica and Emily were making sure it was perfect. “Emily, It was nice that you're doing this”Monica said “Thanks, I know we all had our differences with Skye when she first came to town but she not that person that she was then. What if she goes back to that person when the truth come out”Emily ask “ I don’t think Skye will, She has children now it chance you”Monica said “True, So you know all along that AJ was alive”Emily ask “Yes, I was ported my son, I would do the same for you and Jason and Skye”Monica said “I know, I get why you did it , So all the changer are drop”Emily ask “Yes”Monica said as Kristina and Liz came in. “Thanks for coming, Skye and Rae sure be here soon”Emily said “You're welcome, Are we the only guest”Liz ask “No, I have a surprise for Skye”Emily said as Skye and Rae came in. “Skye, Welcome to you're shower”Emily said “Thank you for this, all of you for coming”Skye said “You're welcome”Kristina said “Kristina, I haven’t seen you since you were a baby, You use to live in this house, I was helping take care of you, You help me realize that I want to be a mother, So I thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, I did hear about that”Kristina said “I’m sure you did, Some of it wasn’t my best in let you stay here”Skye said “You're not the same person then”Monica said “Thanks Monica”Skye said “Skye, I have a surprise guest , Come in”Emily said as Hailee came in. “Hailee”Skye said “Skye, I heard about the baby, Congrats”Hailee said “You meant that”Skye ask “Yes, We do miss you, Skye , I know Adam does”Hailee said “No Adam doesn’t , When he found out I wasn’t his real daughter he drop me , I didn’t matter to him”Skye said “That’s not true, This gift is from him”Hailee said it was a big gift and Skye open it was an old dollhouse, “A Dollhouse”Rae said “Yes, It was mine, Adam give it to me when I turn six years old, A birthday party he finally show up for”Skye said “Skye, Adam not perfect, Either are you, You sure make amends with every other”Hailee said “Hailee, Please”Skye said “Just think about it”Hailee said “This is my mother Rae, And my sister Emily and her friend Liz and a family friend Kristina and my stepmother Monica”Skye said “Nice to meet you, Emily I’m glad you ask me to come”Hailee said “You're welcome”Emily said “So how long are you here”Skye ask “Just for a few days”Hailee said “Oh”Skye said “So have you pick out a name yet”Monica ask “Yes, If one of the twins is a girl Lila Rae, If it’s a boy, I haven’t told Lorenzo yet but I want to name him after Lorenzo”Skye said “That’s sweet ’Hailee said “Thank you, Lorenzo and I are getting marry”Skye said “So you really love this Lorenzo”Hailee ask “Yes, This time I know I will get it right, I hope I do”Skye said “Skye, I have seen the way Lorenzo look at you it’s not the same Jax look at you, Lorenzo love all of you”Monica said “Thanks Monica, That’s the nice thing you ever say to me, I do want to be a better person to this baby , I have let it all go”Skye said “I want that to”Monica said they share a hug.

“Hailee, That was sweet of you to bring that to Skye”Rae said “We have a lot of making up to do to,”Hailee said “I think we all do, No one is perfect”Rae said “No”Hailee said Skye open gifts, Baby blankets and dress and ones . “Thank you for everything”Skye said as Alexis came in. “Sorry, I’m late, Skye I have a gift for the baby”Alexis said “Why do you want to give me a gift”Skye ask “I want to make amends with our past, I know when you took Kristina, You were just trying to keep her safe”Alexis said “ I do regret take a child from it’s mother”Skye said “I know you do”Alexis said Skye open the gift it was faberge egg. “What is this, What will my baby use this for”Skye ask “It’s a faberge egg, It’s belong in my family for ages and I just want you to have it”Alexis said “Why”Skye ask “I just do”Alexis said Emily and Kristina and Rae and Monica were scarce.”What will my baby do with a faberge egg , You're very odd Alexis”Skye said “Skye, I know we have always butt heads in the past but I wish you and the baby good luck in the future”Alexis said “I will have a great future with the twins and Lorenzo, We our going to get marry”Skye said “That’s great”Alexis said “Emily, Thank you for all this, I need to go home , The hotel opening is tomorrow, Hailee if you want you can stay with us”Skye said “Thank you”Hailee said “Skye, I will meet you at home”Rae said “Alright”Skye said Skye and Hailee left with the gifts.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment