Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 24 (Skyelo)

~At Lorenzo/Skye~ Skye and Lorenzo came into fine Rae wrap a gift, “Where have you both been”Rae ask “At the Mansion. Mother, AJ is back”Skye said “He is”Rae ask “Yes, AJ was never really dead, I’m so glad to have my brother back”Skye said “I know how much you love him”Rae said “Yes, I do, We our both alike in so many ways, It’s nice to have a family member you can relate to “Skye said “Yes, I’m sure it is”Rae said “Lorenzo, I been thinking I want AJ to be the godfather of the twins”Skye said “Sure it’s fine with me, I don’t have any family members left”Lorenzo said “I know, I’m sorry”Skye said “Anyway, Rae we have some news”Lorenzo said “Yes, We do, Lorenzo and I our engagement”Skye said “Wow, That’s wonderful”Rae said she hug Skye. “Thank you Mother, I need you're help in planning my wedding”Skye said “I would love to help, I would love to throw you an engagement party”Rae said “Thanks Mother”Skye said “You're baby shower is soon”Rae said “Yes I will go get a wrap”Skye said she went upstairs. “Skye is going to hate when she finds out that AJ isn’t her brother”Rae said “Yes she is, I know soon you will have to tell her”Lorenzo said “Yes, But not till the babies are born”Rae said as Skye came in. “Not till what after the babies is born”Skye ask “I was just telling Lorenzo that I will be staying here till then, I will get my own place”Rae said “You don’t have to do that, I like having you stay here”Skye said “Skye”Rae said “No mother I know it’s not always perfect between us but I like having you here, I need a mother, Especially now”Skye said “We will figure it out then, Alright”Rae said “Okay”Skye said “Have fun at the shower”Lorenzo said “Bye Lorenzo”Skye said she kiss Lorenzo goodbye and left with Rae.

On the Docks~Alexis was their thinking when AJ came by. “AJ”Alexis said “Yes,I’m alive”AJ said “Yes, I see that but soon you will be in jail for what you did”Alexis said “The changers are drop, You're a big hypocrite, You are Sonny lawyer and he done worst things then I have ever do, All I want was my son which you help Jason take from me, Then when you end up pregnant with Kristina , You did everything you could to keep him from Sonny, But put my son in Sonny arms is fine, Way to go, I hope when Skye learns this secret that she wants nothing to do with you and you're family”AJ said “You're right, I was wrong in giving Michael to Sonny, I’m sorry”Alexis said “Really”AJ ask “Yes, I do hope when Skye finds out that you there for her”Alexis said “I will always be their for Skye, She my sister, Skye was always their for me, The one thing I love about my sister is her loyal”AJ said “Yes”Alexis said “Don’t hurt her”AJ said “I will not, I do hope you get this second chance with Michael”Alexis said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment