Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 2

"Skye Quartermaine"

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica and Tracy were in the den when Alan and Skye came in. “I have some news”Alan said “What, Are you finally kick her out of this house”Tracy ask “Don’t you ever say that about my daughter! I know Tracy that you chance the DNA test and that Skye is my daughter after all! Alan yelled “I can believe that”Monica said “How dare you play with my life, I want to know who I’m , It was never about money or ELQ but about where I belong”Skye said “Skye, I’m happy for you”Monica said “Lier”Tracy said “No I meant it”Monica said “I also have news, I just found out that I’m pregnant but I have a lot to think about”Skye said “You're having a mob boss baby”Tracy said “Enough!, You will not stress out my daughter while she pregnant”Alan said “Fine”Tracy said and left. “Skye, Why don’t you just sit down and rest”Alan said “I will, Thank you”Skye said “I will get you some tea”Alan said and left. “Skye, Are you okay”Monica ask “I don’t know if I can keep this baby, I could have placental abruption it’s my own fault a long time ago I was in a car accident , I had been drinking and now it could kill my baby, I do want a baby but”Skye said “Skye, At General Hospital, Dr Kelly has had case about this, She a great doctor, You're in good hands”Monica said “I hope so but there also Loreno to think about, I don’t want his lifestyle to touch my baby but I also want a father in my child life”Skye said “Of cause you do, Do you love Lorenzo”Monica ask “I could, His not like Jax he doesn’t judge me at all and doesn’t try to chance me he accept me for who I’m”Skye said “Whatever you do just think about this baby”Monica said “I will, I’m going to rest”Skye said and left as Alan came in. “Where is Skye”Alan ask “Skye went to rest, You're happy Skye is yours aren’t you”Monica ask “Yes but it’s not because of Rae it’s because I love Skye and I always know she was mine”Alan said “I know, I’m happy for you and I know you're over Rae”Monica said “Yes, I’m now we have to get Lorenzo out of Skye life”Alan said “Alan, Skye love him”Monica said “His not safe for Skye or the baby”Alan said “I know but his the father”Monica said

At The Metro Co~ Lorenzo was at the bar having a drink when Carly came by. “You don’t look good”Carly said “I just got some news today that’s all I have a lot to think about”Lorenzo said “Anything I can help you with”Carly ask “Why would you want to help me, You hate me”Lorenzo said “That’s not true, I’m sorry that I mess up in our marriage, I wasn’t right for you”Carly said as Skye came in. “No you're not the one for me, I’m over you”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, Can we talk”Skye ask Carly left. “Lorenzo, I do want to keep this baby if I can have a healthy baby,But I’m not sure about us”Skye said “Skye, I know my lifestyle is in questions and I will do everything to keep you and the baby safe”Lorenzo said “Can we go to you're place and talk”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said as Jax came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes, I’m fine,”Skye said and left with Lorenzo. “Jax , Are you okay”Carly ask “I don’t like Skye with Lorenzo”Jax said “Are you in love with Skye”Carly ask “No I just think she could do better”Jax said

At the Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was looking at a piece of paper when Tracy came in. “Alan, Why are you lying about Skye being yours”Tracy ask “How much will it take for you to shut up and leave this alone”Alan ask “Ten million”Tracy said “Fine,Then you will never tell anyone about this”Alan said “Yes”Tracy said “Good”Alan said “Why are you doing this”Tracy ask “For Love”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment