Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprises Skyelo ch 3

 At Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Do you want anything to drink”Lorenzo ask “No thanks”Skye said “We have a lot to talk about and there is something you sure know, Skye when you were sick with the virus I was worry about you I didn’t want to lose you when I just got close with you and they were only give out the cure to the ones more sick so I switch you're chart with Lulu who was more sick and you got the cure”Lorenzo said “You were going to let Lulu die”Skye ask “No , I know Lulu would get better at least I hope so, I just could not lose you and now we have this baby”Lorenzo said “That doesn't make it okay”Skye said “I know and I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Does anyone know”Skye ask “Elizabeth Webber, Skye can you let it go, Lulu is fine”Lorenzo ask “Fine, I will let it go, Thank you for being honest with me”Skye said “We have always been honest with each other”Lorenzo said “Yes, we have I never had a honest relationship before and this is all new to me”Skye said “It’s new to me too but it feels right”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye. “Lorenzo, How can we be sure that you're enemy will not hurt our baby”Skye ask “I will make sure, I can’t leave that lifestyle but I can keep us safe you just have to trust me”Lorenzo said “I want my child to have both parents in her or his life , Something I never had a good childhood, No bad memories or anger”Skye said “You never told me about you're childhood”Lorenzo said “There nothing to tell nothing good, My adoptive mother Althea was a drink who only took me from Rae to save her marriage to a man who didn’t love her or was never around and Althea blame me for it”Skye said Skye start to cry and Lorenzo wipe her tears, “Skye , Did Althea hit you”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I promise myself I would never do that to a child of my own”Skye said “We will n’t , Why don’t you stay with me and in the morning we can figure this all out”Lorenzo said “Alright, Dr Kelly told me I have placental abruption and I have to stay away from stress”Skye said “Well then you sure movie in you can’t stay at the mansion, It’s stressful enough”Lorenzo said “Yeah I have a feeling it will be okay, Alan learn I’m his daughter after all”Skye said “That’s great”Lorenzo said “Yes it is,I love Alan, I want them in my baby life”Skye said “I know, I’ll show you a room”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs.

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking in her sister Kristina box and pull out a piece of paper and read it, “Oh my god”Alexis said and pull out another piece of paper and was in shock by it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment