Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 22

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 22”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having some coffee he was tired from last night and wondering how much he could take when his man came into the room. “Sir,I have some news”He said “What now”Lorenzo ask “Last night when you were at the hospital a man was leaving you're wife room, I don’t know who it was “He said “That’s just great, I want a guard watching my wife when I’m not here “Lorenzo said “Yes sir”He said “It could be Ric,Any news Grayson “Lorenzo ask “His still at the safe house “The men said “That’s great news, I will deal with him tonight weather my daughter like it or not he will be deal with “Lorenzo said “Yes sir, I will watch over you're wife till you get a guard “He said “Thanks, I have to go the hospital “Lorenzo said he left..

At Bobbie-Bobbie was getting ready to leave she open the door it was Josslyn. “Josslyn”Bobbie said she came into the room. “Grandma,I’m sorry that I left town without saying anything ‘Josslyn said “Where did you go? Why didn’t you take Spencer with you! Bobbie ask “I thought Spencer would be better in school and I need a break and clear my head and I’m glad that I did “Josslyn said “Why,What’s going on”Bobbie ask “I know that I can trust you with anything “Josslyn said she told them.

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was talking to Kristina. “Sierra can come home today, I suggest that with the pills you have a nurse give them to her just like when Sierra had cancer “Kristina said “Thanks “Lorenzo said he went into Sierra room., Sierra was awake in bed when Lorenzo came by.”Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Daddy why I’m here “Sierra ask “You don’t remember “Lorenzo ask “No,What’s going on”Sierra ask “We will talk at home “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Sierra said “Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra said she know that Lorenzo wasn’t going to talk about it now.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment