Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 23


At The Haunted Star~Genevieve was decorate the star and make it perfect when Luke came in. “Wow.. All this looks like when you're mother decorate it”Luke said “I brought all this from the same store mother shop at.. I do know what store my mother love”Genevieve said “Thank you..I want to keep it the way you're mother had it”Luke said “Good.. I want that too”Genevieve said “This is a good thing to reopening this place”Luke said “Yes it is. Now when sure we have the reopening”Genevieve ask “I have an idea for that”Luke said

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was talking to his man.. “I took the cell phone and it was trace to a house in London”The man said “Do you have the address”Lorenzo ask “Yes”The man said he give it to Lorenzo. “Alright.. Call the jet..We our going to London”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left. Lorenzo pick up the phone and called Alan.. “I have a lean .. I’m going to London”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. As the man came in. “The Jet is ready for you sir”The man said “Thank you.. Let’s go”Lorenzo said he left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Monica and Rae were having breakfast. “Now what kind of wing are you thinking in Skye name”Monica ask “I was thinking of doing a children's wing.. Skye loved being a mother.. It meant the world to hurt that she had a family of her own and I want to something that she would love”Rae said “I think Skye would like it too”Monica said “Good.. Thank you for helping me.. I know Skye wasn’t easy with you”Rae said “No but Skye was anger we all been there”Monica said “Yes we have”Rae said “How are the children”Monica ask “They are doing okay.. We had the will reading it turn out that Lorenzo is the twin father after all”Rae said “Wow”Monica said “Yea”Rae said “Let’s get started”Monica said

On a Jet~ Lorenzo and Alan were on his jet and his cell phone rang . “Lorenzo Alcazar..”He said “Lorenzo it’s me Skye”The woman said “Skye.. I’m on my way to you don’t worry I will save you”Lorenzo said “Come fast””Skye” said “Skye” hang up the phone.”It was that woman again. Oh Alan what if this is just a wild goose chase and Skye is dead”Lorenzo said “Then we will deal with that”Alan said “Thank you for coming.. If Skye is alive she going to need a doctor”Lorenzo said “I have to save my daughter too”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment