Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 24



At Lorenzo~Genevieve came into the house she was worry about Lorenzo. “Daddy..Daddy! Genevieve yelled as one of the guard came in. “Where is my father”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo had to go take care of business”The man said “Daddy out of town isn’t he.. Is he doing something dangerous”Genevieve ask “Mrs.Cassadine.. You know I can’t tell you”The man said “It’s just right now Daddy thinks he has nothing left to lose and isn’t thinking clear”Genevieve said “You're father know how to take care himself”The man said “I guess you're not going to tell me anything so I will go”Genevieve said and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica was reading a note that Alan left her when Tracy came in. “Where is Alan.. I need to talk to him”Tracy said “Alan out.. He had to go to a doctor convention”Monica said “Why didn’t you go”Tracy ask “It’s for chief of staff”Monica said as Genevieve came in. “Monica.. Is Grandfather here.. I need to talk to him”Genevieve said “No..Alan had to go to a doctor convention.. Is everything okay”Monica ask “No.. This is very odd first Daddy is gone and Grandfather they are both out of town on the same day”Genevieve said “You look worried”Tracy said “I’m.. When Daddy is hurting he hurts back and he could do something without thinking”Genevieve said “I’m sure you're father can handle this.. Whatever his doing.. Lorenzo is smart and a survivor he will be fine”Monica said “I hope so... Tell Grandfather to call me”Genevieve said and left. “You're lying.. Alan not a doctor convention so what is going on”Tracy ask Monica show Tracy the letter. “Wow.. Skye could be alive”Tracy said “I know.. But I’m not sure I believe it”Monica said “You have to admit that it’s odd that Patrick would not let the family say goodbye to Skye “Tracy said “Yes it is.. His been act odd too and I’m going to see what I can fine out to”Monica said “I do hope she alive”Tracy said “Really”Monica ask “For the family”Tracy said “Just keep this between us”Monica said “I will”Tracy said Monica left.

Tracy look at a picture of Edward and Lila.. “Oh mother..Father bring her back to us”Tracy said she touch the picture.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment