Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 22



At Genevieve ~Genevieve and Sunday Rose were having dinner together. “Mother.. Why don’t you just give Daddy a chance.. You both love each other”Sunday Rose said “It’s not that easy”Genevieve said she look sad. “Mother..Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask “Today we had the will reading for mother’s will.. It turns out the twins Laurel and John are Daddy’s children.. Mother found outbefore she died”Genevieve said “Wow.. That’s good”Sunday Rose said “Yes.. I know you hate that you're father and I our divorce I hate it too but it’s just the way it is”Genevieve said “Fine.. So what did you do today”Sunday Rose ask “I’m working on a secret project”Genevieve said “Oh”Sunday Rose said

At General Hospital~Dr Drake's office~Alan and Lorenzo went into the office and look at the laptop and search Skye name and found nothing and Lorenzo look at the file cabin and look through the files and found one on Skye. Lorenzo read it was just about the poison and surgery on the liver.. “Nothing.. On the file or the laptop”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. That phone call could be just a woman saying Skye name”Alan said “I just can’t give up on Skye. I had a dream about her the other day she told me not to give up and I’m not going to”Lorenzo said “If this was Monica I would not give up on her either”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome. I will keep my eye out on thing here”Alan said “Thank you.. I will let you know what I find out”Lorenzo said and left.

AT Luis diner~ Luis was at work the diner was full when Lucas came in. They haven’t seen each other in a while. “Lucas”Luis said “Luis.. It’s good to see you.. I’m sorry about you're mother”Lucas said “Thank you. It’s good to see you..I’m sorry about the past”Luis said “Me too.. Can we start over”Lucas ask “Sure. I could use a friend”Luis said “Me too”Lucas said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment