Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 25




At Luis house~Luis was in bed and wake up to Lucas face. “Lucas”Luis said Lucas wake up.. “Luis.. This was great”Lucas said “Yes it was just like alway”Luis said “Yes it was”Lucas said “I didn’t think we would end up here”Luis said “Me either”Lucas said their was a knock on the door.. “I sure go see who that is.. I’ll be back”Luis said and got up and put on his robe and went into the living room and open the door it was Genevieve. “Genevieve”Luis said “Luis.. I need you're help.. Daddy isn’t at home and either is Grandfather I think something is going on and I need you're help”Genevieve said “What do you think is going on”Luis ask “I don’t know but you know what Daddy is hurting his not thinking clear what if he does something”Genevieve said “I sure Father will be fine he can take care of himself have you call him”Luis ask “Yes his not pick up..What if his hurt”Genevieve said “Genevieve. If Father hurt and Grandfather is with him he will take care of him..I know Father will be fine”Luis said as Lucas came in.. “Lucas.. Are you both back together”Genevieve ask “Yes..Kind of”Lucas said “Lucas.. Don’t hurt my brother.. I want him happy”Genevieve said “Me too”Lucas said “I will go.. I’m happy for both of you”Genevieve said “Thanks.Genevieve I’m sure father is fine”Luis said Genevieve left. “Luis..Are you okay”Lucas ask “No.. I just lied to my sister. I wish I know what father was up to but I didn’t want to get pull back into that life”Lucas said “I’m glad you didn’t.. I want you here. I miss you”Lucas said “ I miss you too”Luis said they share a kiss.

At London~Lorenzo and Alan went to a house Lorenzo pull out a gun.. “Lorenzo.. Be careful and think before you shot”Alan said “I will”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Alan went inside. “Skye! Lorenzo yelled a woman came out.. “Who are you.. Why are you in my house”The woman ask “We our looking for this woman.. She my wife and is believed to be dead but someone from this house called me”Lorenzo said “Well I don’t know this woman but no one is here except me”The woman said “Well then you don’t mind as I look around” Lorenzo said “Fine go ahead”The woman said Alan and Lorenzo look around.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment