Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 36


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking out the window when Rae came in. “Alan..Can we talk”Rae ask Alan turnaround.. “Sure..Rae what is it”Alan ask “What is going on..Why were you and Lorenzo on a jet”Rae ask Alan went by Rae.. “I can’t keep this from you ..You're Skye mother..Lorenzo and I have reason to believe that Skye is alive”Alan said Rae start to cry.. “How..Where is Skye”Rae ask “That’s why we went to London..Lorenzo got a phone call a woman claim to be Skye so we went to check it out but it wasn’t Skye then and we just keep thinking why didn't Dr Drake let us see Skye.. That night”Alan said “I been thinking about that too. Any more phone calls”Rae ask “No just dreams that Lorenzo has been having the last woman the woman told Lorenzo to look into Skye childhood. His not giving up till he founds Skye”Alan said “Good..I hope this is true”Rae said “Me to. We haven’t told the children”Alan said “Good.. Oh Alan if Skye is out there what if she is hurt”Rae said “Don’t go there”Alan said “It’s hard not to”Rae said “I know”Alan said Lorenzo and AJ came in with the turks.”Rae”Lorenzo said “I just told Rae about Skye”Alan said “Good..We just came back from Pine Valley and we found some old dairy of Skye”Lorenzo said “This is a good start..We will fine Skye”Rae said “I hope so”Lorenzo said they open the trunk and went through it..

At Genevieve ~Genevieve and Alexander came in. “What do you want to talk about”Genevieve ask “How was Skye appointment”Alexander ask “Skye is good.. Her ear infection is gone”Genevieve said “Good.. I’m sorry I didn’t come”Alexander said “It’s okay.. I know work is important to you”Genevieve said “You're upset”Alexander ask “Yes.. You need to put our children first not work”Genevieve said “You're right..I will try to balance more”Alexander said “Good..Isn’t Nikolas-Alexander going to take over all of it soon”Genevieve ask “Yes.. His not ready yet”Alexander said “Oh”Genevieve said “Where is Sunday Rose”Alexander ask “She went out with some friends.”Genevieve said “How are you doing with you're mother being gone”Alexander ask “I will be fine..Alexander you sure go beside we our over”Genevieve said Alexander went by Genevieve.. “I didn’t want that.. You did..I would of fought for us”Alexander said and kiss Genevieve and left.Genevieve was in shock by that she still love him but wasn’t sure.

At The Park~Emily was walking when she ran into Nikolas. “Emily”Nikolas said “Nikolas.. You look good”Emily said “You too”Nikolas said “I sure go.. I’m late for work”Emily said and left as Laura came by. “Nikolas..Don’t let her go fight for Emily”Laura said “Mother. It’s over for us”Nikolas said “I know you love Emily. Nikolas I’m worry about you.. You're in the dark place”Laura said “I’m a Cassadine mother”Nikolas said Laura touch Nikolas face. “I know you're upset over lose Victor. But he would not want you to be like this.. Do something good in his honor”Laura said “Maybe you're right”Nikolas said “I’m”Laura said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment