Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 35




At Pine Valley~The Chandler Mansion ~Brook was there when the doorbell rang and Brook open it was Lorenzo and AJ.. “Brook..”Lorenzo said as he came in. “Lorenzo..I’m sorry about Skye.. I was going to come to the funeral but then I was sick and in the hospital”Brook said “It’s okay.. Do you remember AJ Quartermaine”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. So what can I do for you both”Brook ask “This is going to sound nuts but I keep getting phone calls that Skye is alive and to look into her past.. I was thinking it had something to do with her childhood”Lorenzo said “You think Skye is alive”Brook ask “The doctor never let me see Skye body and I just have this feeling...Do you know anything about Althea”Lorenzo ask “Just that she came from a wealthy and powerful family and she lived in London with Skye”Brook said “Can we look in Skye old room.Maybe there's something to lean us to Skye”AJ ask “Sure..The blue room is Skye.. Adam keep it the way it was last time Skye stay here..He miss Skye”Brook said “Thanks Brook”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. If Skye is out there you have to find her. And if you need anything”Brook said “Thanks”Lorenzo said Brook show them where the blue room was.

Lorenzo and AJ and Brook went into the blue room. “You can look through anything and take it”Brook said as her cell phone rang.. “I have to take this”Brook said “Go ahead”AJ said Brook left. Their was a turk by Skye bed and Lorenzo open it and found a diary.. “Skye Diary”Lorenzo said he pick it up. “Lorenzo..Are you okay”AJ ask “Yes..”Lorenzo said he open it and read it.. “Althea and I our going to a ski trip to Switzerland that’s when I will take my plan and get rid of her I can’t live with her anymore.. I want to find my father and live with him where I will be safe and no man will hurt me again.. So the plan is to let everyone believe she died”Lorenzo read. “So maybe Skye is in Switzerland”AJ said “Maybe”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Is Althea really gone..Maybe somehow this is connection to her..She loved to hurt Skye”AJ said “I’m beginning to think you're right..It’s connection to Althea. I will look into her family too”Lorenzo said “Good”AJ said as Brook came in. “Did you find anything”Brook ask “Yes..Brook do you know anything else about Althea family.. Does she have any family members”Lorenzo ask “I know she had a sister but I don’t know her name or anything else. Adam didn’t like talking about Althea he regret that marriage expect Skye”Brook said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. If you do fine Skye please let me know..Skye and I were close”Brook said “Of cause I will”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. If you need anything else”Brook said “I would like to take all this with me”Lorenzo said “Sure”Brook said “Thank for let judge me or think I’m crazy”Lorenzo said “You're just in love”Brook said Lorenzo and AJ took the turk and some other things and left.

Brook lean on the wall. “Oh Skye.. I do hope you're alive that man love you.. You finally found a man who love you for you.. Adam bring Skye back to us”Brook said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment