Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 40



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Monica were having breakfast and talking.. “So Lorenzo think Skye in Switzerland”Monica ask “Yes..We think she could be.. We have a feeling this is connection with the woman who raise Skye..Althea”Alan said “Did Skye ever talk about her”Monica ask “Just that she was mean to Skye and would hit her and let her boyfriends go into Skye room”Alan said “Wow..What a”Monica said “I know.. I wish I did know Skye..I would of saved her then that’s why I have to save her”Alan said “I get it.. You do what you have to do”Monica said “Thank you for support me.. I told Rae about this”Alan said “Good..As Skye mother she has a right to know”Monica said “Yes she does”Alan said as Ned and Alexis came in. “Alexis..What are you doing here”Alan ask “I need to talk to you ..The other day when you came over to my house to talk about my daughter..Why did you want to know about her”Alexis ask “What is going on”Ned ask “I just want to know about Anastasia that’s all.She had a special place in my daughter heart that’s all”Alan said “Okay..Alexis we sure go”Ned said Alexis and Ned left. “Do you think she brought it”Alan ask “I hope so”Monica said “Me too”Alan said

Ned and Alexis were in the hallway talking.”What do you think”Ned ask “I don’t buy it.. I think this has something to to do with Skye”Alexis said “I think so too.Alan and Lorenzo went on a trip together..What else would they have to talk about beside Skye”Ned said “Do you think Skye could be alive”Alexis said “Could be.. We didn’t get to see her body”Ned said “I wonder what my daughter death would have to do with it thought”Alexis said “Me too”Ned said

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was looking though more of Skye turk and look at picture of Skye from when she was a child.”Oh Skye..Are you out there”Lorenzo ask as a angel Skye came in the room. “Yes..I’m.. Come find me”Skye said “Where..I will save you just tell me where”Lorenzo ask “The last place I lived in when I was a child”Skye said “Switzerland”Lorenzo ask as the angel Skye fade away.. “Don’t go..Skye come back”Lorenzo said and Skye fade away.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment