Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 41





At The Haunted Star~Genevieve was their making sure it was perfect for the reopening when Luke came in. “I’m glad you're here..I want to show you something before the party”Luke said he took Genevieve hand and they went on the docks and Luke show Genevieve a sign.”Oh Luke.. Thank you”Genevieve said she hug him. “You're welcome..You're mother love this place as much as I did and I want to do something to honor her”Luke said “Me too..I’m glad you let me help you with this.. I need it”Genevieve said “I’m glad..I will see you tonight”Luke said “Yes”Genevieve said she left.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was looking at a wedding picture when Tea came in and touch his shoulder. “Lorenzo”Tea said “Tea..What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I’m here to check on you”Tea said Lorenzo got up and pour a drink as Tea came by him. “Do you want one”Lorenzo ask “No it’s too early..Lorenzo let me in”Tea said she touch Lorenzo face.. “It’s hard doing this without Skye.. I keep having dreams about Skye and phone calls saying this person is Skye..Tea Skye could be alive”Lorenzo said “Are you sure this person is Skye on the phone”Tea ask “Yes..I’m sure.. That’s why Alan and I went on a trip to look for Skye but it was a dead end but after tonight..Alan and Rae and I will be going to Switzerland”Lorenzo said “Why Switzerland” Tea ask “It’s the last place Skye stay with her adoption Mother who Skye wanted dead”Lorenzo said “Are you saying that Skye killed her own adoption mother”Tea ask “That’s what Skye wrote in her Diary and Althea was mean to Skye.. She would let her boyfriend's have fun with Skye”Lorenzo said he start to cry. “Lorenzo..You do what you have to do.. If you need anything”Tea said “Thank you..If Skye is out there I have to find her”Lorenzo said” “Yes you do.. Do they children know”Tea ask “Just Luis..I don’t want them to know yet”Lorenzo said “Alright..Lorenzo if you need a lawyer on this case I will help you”Tea said “Thanks”Lorenzo said as Tea and Lorenzo share a hug as Genevieve came in. “Is everything okay”Genevieve ask “Yes..Genevieve why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I just want to make sure you are coming to the reopening..You to Tea”Genevieve ask “Yes I will be their”Lorenzo said “Me too”Tea said “Good..It’s going to be a great night”Genevieve said “So how much money have you put into this reopening”Lorenzo ask “I’m sure you know..Anyway I like working at the Star”Genevieve said “Are you going to be partners with Luke”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Now I will see you later”Genevieve said and left.. “You don’t like this news do you”Tea ask “No.. I don’t trust Luke Spencer with my daughter.. Skye and Luke were a couple before Skye and I.. He broke Skye heart and is nothing but a drunk”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it’s just a partnership that’s all”Tea said “How is Genevieve doing at work”Lorenzo said “She doing good”Tea said “That’s good.. I hope she keeps working for you..Genevieve was a great lawyer before the poison”Lorenzo said “I have heard..I will see you later”Tea said and left.

Lorenzo pick up a picture of Skye.. “If you're out there. I will find you Skye”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment