Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 42


On the Docks~Genevieve was walking when she broke her shoe and almost fall as Alexander came by and caught her.. “Alexander”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Alexander ask “Yes.. Just my shoe that broke”Genevieve said he help Alexander up.. “I’m glad that I was here too caught you”Alexander said “Me too”Genevieve said Alexander touch Genevieve face and kiss Genevieve. “Oh Alexander”Genevieve said “I’m going to win you back..Genevieve I love you and I know you love me too.. We belong together”Alexander said “Alexander.. I can’t.. I need to to go”Genevieve said “I will see you later tonight”Alexander said “You're coming to the reopening”Genevieve ask “Yes I’m”Alexander said Genevieve left..

At The Haunted Star~Luke was clean class when Bobbie came in. “Luke. What is this reopening about? Does this mean you're staying”Bobbie ask “Yes I’m.. I’m home for good”Luke said “Good..I’m glad I need you.. Since Carly is gone.. I want more family by me”Bobbie said “You have it”Luke said “Thanks..So whom help you with this”Bobbie ask “Genevieve Cassadine she my partner”Luke said “Really..Skye daughter help you”Bobbie ask “Yes”Luke said “I can’t wait for tonight”Bobbie said “Me either”Luke said

At Skye Grave stone~Genevieve came by and put flowers down. “Oh mother..Tonight is all about you.. I love you and I hope you would like this little honor . I didn’t know how to honor you and keep you're memory alive”Genevieve said she touch the gravestone as Rae came by.. “Genevieve..Are you okay”Rae ask “I just miss Mother...I feel lost without her and I keep thinking about all the fights we had I will never get to fix it”Genevieve said “Genevieve. Skye love you.. Mother and daughter fights it’s just the way it is..Skye and I use to fight all the time but we love each other a mother’s love never goes away “Rae said ‘True.. I would never stop loving my children.. Even when Nikolas Jr didn’t want to call me mother anymore I still love him”Genevieve said “Because that’s what we do”Rae said they share a hug.. “Thank you Grandmother.. I will see you tonight”Genevieve said she left.. “Oh Skye ..I do hope you're alive”Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment