Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 48



On The Docks
~Genevieve was sitting on the docks holding a piece of paper when Michael came by and could tell his cousin need to talk so he sit down by her. “Genevieve..Are you okay”Michael ask “No.. But I will be..I’m chance my last name Genevieve said “Oh..Are you going back to Alcazar”Michael ask “No.. I don’t want that part of my last name I want go to back to Quartermaine.. Not after last night will I go back to that last name”Genevieve said “Why not..Michael ask “All I wanted was one moment to make my parents proud even though mother is dead I just wanted that..And do something in her honor and my father had to ruin that night for me and now I could lose my children because of it”Genevieve said “What did Lorenzo flop out about”Michael ask “Daddy hates that I’m a grown woman and I make my own choice now.. It may of been a mistake but it was mine.. I slept with Luke”Genevieve said “Oh”Michael said “Are you upset to? What is so bad about Luke.. His you're family”Genevieve ask “Yes Luke is.. Luke is loyal and will be their for you but he does have some issues.. Not everyone know this but before Laura and Luke were marry he rape her”Michael said “Wow..But Laura had to forgive him if she married him..Some Things are between and man and wife”Genevieve said “True.. But maybe that’s why Lorenzo was upset”Michael said “Maybe but Luke didn’t rape me.. I want it and now I my lose my children Alexander wants to take them from me”Genevieve said “I’m sorry but you know that will not happened.. You're father will not let Alexander do that”Michael said “I try to see Daddy last night but he slam the door right in my face”Genevieve said “I’m sorry.. I’m sure that was hard but Lorenzo love you”Michael said “You're so wise Michael..Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Michael said Genevieve left.

At Alexander~Alexander and Alexis were talking.. “I want to take the children from Genevieve ’Alexander said “Are you sure”Alexis ask “Yes..Genevieve been drinking and slept with Luke.. I don’t want either of them around the children”Alexander said “I get why you're upset but Genevieve just lose her mother.The pain of losing you're mother is hard to deal with and I know Genevieve will not hurt the children..You know that too.. “Alexis said “I’m sorry you feel that way.. I’m going to follow this thought”Alexander said “Fine.. I just want you to think about this.. I know you love Genevieve.”Alexis said “Not anymore..She become a stranger”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment