Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 49~ “Finding Skye”



At Switzerland~A house~Their was guards around it when Lorenzo guards came by and knock them out as Alan and Rae and Lorenzo who was holding a gun came into the house. “Skye! Lorenzo yelled as he came in and saw Skye drug up and lay on a bed she was wearing hospital gowns Lorenzo came by and pull the IV of Skye.. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. You found me”Skye said “Always.. Let’s get you home”Lorenzo said “Oh Skye”Alan said “Skye”Rae said “Mother...Daddy”Skye said “Let’s go..The jet is wait for us”Lorenzo said “You're not going anywhere”The woman said as she came by with another woman.. “Althea..Anastasia”Lorenzo said “Yes...You didn’t kill either of us”Althea said “Well I will fix it..Why did you take my wife.? Anastasia you are not our daughter anymore”Lorenzo said “No..I’m not you're daughter that was a lie”Anastasia said as Lorenzo help Skye up. “It was”Lorenzo ask “Yes..I’m Anastasia Alexis daughter”Anastasia said “So we Lila Rae had no twin sister”Lorenzo ask as Lorenzo man came in and grab Althea and Anastasia as Lorenzo point a gun at them. “Start talking”Lorenzo said “Skye try to kill me.. So I been trying to kill her.. I had Anastasia pretend to be you're daughter so she could get close to Skye and poison her”Althea said “How did you do this all”Alan ask “Easy.. I had a doctor in my corner”Althea said as Patrick came by. “So you help Althea and Anastasia do this to my wife!! How dare you”Lorenzo yelled “You killed Anna my wife mother and it killed Robin”Dr Drake said “So this is payback.. My wife and children have nothing to do with my business”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Look at me”Skye said Lorenzo look at Skye.. “Don’t do anything.. I get you're upset.. I’m too but I don’t want you to go to jail. I can’t lose you.. Let the cops handle this”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face.. “I’m so glad you're alive.. I sure of know you were not dead..I love you Skye..All right...Take them to the other jet”Lorenzo said Althea and Anastasia and Patrick left.. “Skye..Are you okay..Do you need to be look at”Alan ask “I just want to go home and hug my children.. I will stay at General Hospital if you want me to”Skye said “Alright..I’m glad you're alive”Alan said “Me too”Rae said Lorenzo took Skye arm and they left.

On the jet~Lorenzo and Rae and Alan and Skye came in and Lorenzo help Skye sit down and pull her into his arms.. “Oh Skye.. I’m so glad you're back I love you so much”Lorenzo said “I love you too..Where are they”Skye ask “On my another jet”Lorenzo said “Oh..Do the children know I’m alive”Skye ask “Just Luis that you could be.. I didn’t want to hurt them if it was a lie”Lorenzo said “I get that”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye on the head. “Lorenzo..Don’t let me go”Skye said “Never”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment