Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 50~ “Cassadine Family”



At Alexander~ Alexander was looking at a wedding picture of him and Genevieve he still love her when Genevieve came in. “What do you want”Alexander ask “My children.. I will not let you take them from me”Genevieve said “I’m going to fight this”Alexander said “You're just doing this to hurt me that’s all”Genevieve said “Like you use the divorce to hurt me.. You still blame me for losing the baby.. Genevieve I’m not Victor..I’m Alexander the man that love you since you were a little girl”Alexander said “Well dream die.. And so does love.. Alexander when I look at you.. I don’t just see the man I once love.. I see the man who brother took my baby! I’m sorry I just can’t go back and I haven’t been single in a while and I’m enjoy it..Now don’t use the children.. You know what that’s like Nikolas did that to you and Victor with Britt”Genevieve said “Britt is crazy that’s why and you are unstable to raise our children..I’m sorry but I will not back down from this”Alexander said “Fine..You're not going to win.. I will pay dirty after all I’m a Mob boss daughter and a Quartermaine”Genevieve said “I’m a Cassadine”Alexander said “I want the children now”Genevieve said as The nanny came in with the twins and Sunday Rose. “Fine till we figure this out..We will leave things the way they are”Alexander said “Fine”Genevieve said she left with the children.

At Nikolas-Nikolas was having coffee when Emily came in. “Emily..What did you want to talk about”Nikolas ask “The Center that we made in honor of Alexander.. I want to chance it in honor of Victor”Emily said “I like that”Nikolas said “Good. I do wish we could of fix it”Emily said “Me too”Nikolas said “We both mess up with both our sons”Emily said “Yes we did”Nikolas said as Alexis came in, “Good.. You're both here.. I need to talk to you both”Alexis said “About what”Nikolas ask “Alexander and Genevieve”Alexis said “What is going on”Emily ask “Alexander wants to full custody of the children”Alexis said “Oh no”Emily said “I know..This isn’t going to be good”Alexis said “No it’s not”Emily said “I hope Alexander wins”Nikolas said “Nikolas”Emily said “What..Genevieve can be unstable”Nikolas said “She a good mother”Emily said and left. “I do wish you and Emily could fix things”Alexis said “I know..Are you going to be Alexander lawyer”Nikolas said “I don’t know”Alexis said “I hope so”Nikolas said “I know”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment