Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 52


At General Hospital~Skye’s room~ Skye was in bed when Monica was looking at her.. “Monica.. Did you really miss me”Skye ask “Yes.. I know we haven’t got along in the past but it killed Alan when we thought you were dead”Monica said “Yea..How was AJ”Skye ask “AJ had a hard time too.. He love you”Monica said “I love him to”Skye said as AJ came in. “AJ”Skye said “Skye.. You're alive”AJ said he hug Skye.. “Yes..I’m”Skye said “I’m so glad that Lorenzo didn’t give up on you..I never know how much he really love you till all this and I’m sorry”AJ said “It’s okay..AJ did you drink”Skye ask “A little but I’m clean now”AJ said “Good.. I love you”Skye said “I love you too”AJ said as Rae came in. “Oh Skye..I’m so glad that Lorenzo thought you were alive”Rae said “Me too..I’m a lucky woman”Skye said “Yes you are...Did they hurt you”Rae ask “No.. They just keep me drug up”Skye said as Alan came in.. “How is Skye”Alan ask and came by Skye bed. “Skye..Do you feel okay”Alan ask “Yes..I’m glad to be back”Skye said “We our glad you're back too”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek as Lorenzo came in. “Thank you all for not giving up on me. Especially my husband”Skye said “Never will I give up on you”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand.. “We just have to get the drugs out of you're system”Monica said “Thank you.”Skye said “Why don’t we give you both some time alone”Rae said “Thanks Mother”Skye said Rae and Monica and Alan and AJ left..

Lorenzo sit down by Skye bed and took her hand.. “Lorenzo.. How did you know I was out their”Skye ask “I keep having dreams about you.. I would see you as a angel in my dreams telling me too looking to you're past”Lorenzo said “You saw me as a angel? I’m far from a angel”Skye said “To me you are”Lorenzo said “What about my past did you find out”Skye ask “What you try to do to Athea and I don’t blame you”Lorenzo said “If I only got it right none of this would've happened”Skye said “Don’t go there.. If the courts don’t get it right.. I will handle Dr Drake and Althea and Anastasia my way”Lorenzo said “I just don’t want you to be take from me.. We waste so much time apart.. How did the children take this”Skye ask “They handle it well”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo... You can tell me”Skye said “You need to work on you're recovery”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said as Genevieve came in.. “I want to check on mother”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this.. Genevieve stay with you're mother..Don’t stress her out”Lorenzo said “I will not”Genevieve said she didn’t look at her father as he left.

Genevieve sit down by Skye’s bed.. “Mother..I’m so glad you're alive.. I miss you and I’m sorry for everything”Genevieve said “It’s okay I have let the past go..Genevieve is something going on with you and you're father”Skye ask “Mother.. Don’t worry about that.. I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too”Skye said as Skylar and Laurel and John and Luis came in. “All my children.. I’m so glad you're here”Skye said “We our glad you're here too.We love you and miss you Mother”Skylar said “We will make sure they go down for this”Luis said “The courts will..Luis..I’m so glad you're my son”Skye said “Me too”Luis said

In the hallway~Lorenzo was on the phone.. “For now the courts will handle it”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment