Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 53




At The Police station~Alexis was talking to Althea and Anastasia .. “Are you going to help us..After all we our you're family.. I’m you're mother”Althea said “Yes you are..Why did you do this.. Why do you want to hurt Skye that much..You're not the woman who I remember”Alexis ask “Skye took Adam from me. Skye was the reason he left me”Althea said “Skye was a little girl! Why did you make my daughter do this and let me believe she was dead! Alexis yelled “You're just mad because you thought you killed her! Althea yelled “It was you who hit me”Anastasia ask “Yes..I’m sorry”Alexis said “Are you going to be our lawyer”Althea ask

Emma was talking to Patrick. “Daddy.. How could you do this..Genevieve and I were friends! Emma yelled “Lorenzo killed you're Grandmother I was doing this in Anna name”Patrick said “No you were not. This is wrong.. It’s not Skye fault about Lorenzo”Emma said as Alan came in. “Dr Quartermaine ’Dr Drake said “You will not work at General Hospital anymore.. I will make sure you go down for this and you will lose you're licence if it’s the last thing I do I will destroy you! What if I told you that Emma was dead and made you believe it and she was out there and you could not save her! Alan yelled as Alexis came by.. “Alexis.. I know that Althea is you're mother and Anastasia is you're daughter but I hope you don’t help them”Alan said “I’m not..I can’t support this”Alexis said “Thank you. I know you and Lorenzo have history”Alan said “This is about principle”Alexis said and left.

Althea and Anastasia were talking.. “Now what are we going to do? We could get killed! Did you even think about this”Anastasia ask “No.. I didn’t..I’m sorry”Althea said “So we could go to jail or die”Anastasia said as Alan came in.. “Both of you sure be burning in hell for what you did to my daughter! Let us believe you were Lila Rae sister and then let us believe that Skye was dead! “I will make sure you go down for this.. I wasn’t around for Skye grown up but this time I will not let you hurt Skye anymore”Alan yelled and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment