Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 60



At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was having dinner with her parents.. “Genevieve I’m sorry about our fight and what I say.. I didn’t want any of this to happened”Lorenzo said “I know.. I’m just scared that if this goes to court I will lose.. With all the pills that I take”Genevieve said “I know..Have you been take you're pills. And did you give yourself that shot”Lorenzo ask “Yes to both”Genevieve said”What about you're nurse”Skye ask “I fire her..She want a raise ’Genevieve said “Do you forgive me”Lorenzo said “Alright ..I will let it go.. I sure go home I like to be home when Sunday Rose come in”Genevieve said “That’s good idea..What time is her curfew”Skye ask “Midnight”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “Mother..Sunday Rose will be fine.. Matthew has been take care of her and not driving too fast.. Now I sure go”Genevieve said she put the twins in the strollers. “Genevieve..I’m glad you forgive me”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. Now I sure go ..I will see you at the trial. Mother don’t worry they will pay”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Genevieve left with the twins.
Lorenzo pour a drink. “So Lorenzo..What were you up tonight”Skye ask as she came by him and look at him.. “I just did what I always have done.. I took care of our family..They will pay for this Skye. For take you from us”Lorenzo said “I know you will. Just leave Anastasia alone..That’s all I ask”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “Do you want to make love again”Skye ask “Yes.. But are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes..I’m fine..I just want my husband”Skye said Lorenzo carry Skye and went upstairs and lay her on the bed and they made love again.

At Tea/Victor house~Tea was looking over the rape case she was working on when there was a knock on the door it was the woman who she was helping. “Angel...Come in”Tea said “Thank you..Sorry it’s late “Angel said “No it’s okay..What can I do for you”Tea ask “I remember something about that man who rape me”Angel said “Good...What is it”Tea ask “He had black hair and a red corvette he like to drive fast and his rich”Angel said “This is good”Tea said “Thank you”Angel said “We will get him”Tea said as Victor came in. “What is going on”Victor ask “Angel this is my husband Victor Lord”Tea said “Nice to meet you”Angel said “You too”Victor said “I will go”Angel said “Thanks for telling me .. We will caught him”Tea said Angel left. “What is going on”Victor ask “That’s someone from my case I’m taking.. A rape case”Tea said “Oh.. Do you know who he is”Victor ask “No”Tea said

Sunday Rose and Matthew were driving in his red corvette.. “I sure go home soon”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Matthew said he kiss Sunday Rose.. “Soon I will be ready.. I want it to be special not in a car”Sunday Rose said “Alright”Matthew said 

No comments:

Post a Comment