Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 59 “Head of the family”


At The Police station~ Althea and Anastasia jail cell~ Lorenzo came in. “Althea..We need to talk.. If you don’t want to pay with you're life you will take the plea deal”Lorenzo said “What will happened to Anastasia”Althea ask “If you do take the plea deal I will leave her alone but if you don’t.. I will do what I have to do for my wife”Lorenzo said “Mother”Anastasia said “No..I can’t let you go down for this.. It was all me..Fine I will take the plea deal “Althea said as Ric came by.. “So both will agree to ten years in jail”Ric ask “Yes”Althea said “Yes”Anastasia said “We want the same cell”Althea said “Alright”Ric said “You both will not look at my wife at the trial and I will be watch you”Lorenzo said He give them a look and left. “You're both lucky he didn’t kill you”Ric said “Maybe”Anastasia said as Alexis came in.”Anastasia.. I want to help you”Alexis said “I’m sorry I miss up.. I’m going to take the plea deal”Anastasia said “Are you sure”Alexis ask “Yes..It’s the right thing to do and I will be safe”Anastasia said “True”Alexis said

At The Skye~Luke was having a drink when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo... I heard about Skye..I’m happy for the both of you”Luke said “Thank you.. We need to talk.. I want you to tell Genevieve you don't’ want to work with her anymore”Lorenzo said “Why don’t you want Genevieve to work here”Luke ask “The only reason you want Genevieve to help you is to spend her money .. My daughter doesn’t have a lot of common sense when it comes to money.. Now end this partnership or deal with me”Lorenzo said “Fine”Luke said “Good choice and stay away from Genevieve “Lorenzo said and left.

At Patrick Cell~Patrick was in his cell when Ric came by.. “So Patrick..Are you going to take the plean deal? Ten years in jail”Ric ask “Yes”Patrick said “Good”Ric said and left and call Lorenzo.. “I have some good news”Ric said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was by the fireplace and looking at a picture of her and Lorenzo as Genevieve came back in with her son. “Mother..Are you okay”Genevieve ask “You're father sure be home by now”Skye said “I’m sure Daddy is fine mother”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Lorenzo said as he came in with bags. And Skye ran by by him. “Oh Lorenzo.. You're okay”Skye said she hug him. “Yes.. I just went to get us dinner...Genevieve I pick you up some food too. I was hope you could stay and have dinner with us and we can clear the air”Lorenzo said as Genevieve phone rang.. “Genevieve..Sunday Rose.. Alright be careful”Genevieve said she hang up. “I guess I can stay..Sunday Rose has a date with Matthew”Genevieve said “She still seeing him”Skye ask “Yes.. I’m giving him a chance”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're staying”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment