Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 61~”Closure”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was putting on her earrings when Lorenzo came in and pull her in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m going to be fine after today I can put this behind us and get our life back”Skye said “Yes you can.. You're strong and can handle anything”Lorenzo said “Yes I can.. I’m just glad you found me.. What if you didn’t”Skye ask as she look at him. “Don’t go there”Lorenzo said “It’s hard not to”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “We sure go”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was on the phone .. “Thank you .. You will not regret it”Alan said and hang up as Tracy came in. “What are you up to”Tracy ask “Nothing.. Just getting ready for the trial”Alan said “You're going to blackmail the judge.. Just like Father would do”Tracy said “What make you think I haven’t done that yet”Alan ask “Good.. They need to pay for what they did.. Father would be proud of you”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said as Monica came in. “Are you ready ’Monica ask “Yes.. Let’s go”Alan said “Tracy.Are you coming”Monica ask “Yes”Tracy said they left.

At the Courthouse~Skye and Lorenzo walk in as Althea and Anastasia and Patrick came in. Skye went by them. “You will pay for what you did to me! How dare you let my family believe I was dead! Did you really think you would get away with it! Skye yelled as Luis and Genevieve and Skylar and Emily and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and Alan and Monica and AJ and Tracy and Rae and Alexis. And Emma “You all will pay for what you did to me! Skye yelled “Come on Skye”Lorenzo said he took Skye arm as Ric and The judge came in. “Althea Patterson and Anastasia Patterson and Dr Drake do you have a lawyer”The judge ask Alexis got up. “I’m Anastasia lawyer”Alexis said “No Lawyer you're honor. I want to take the plea deal”Althea said “Dr Drake”The judge ask “I want to take the deal to”Dr Drake said

“You're honor.. I have enough evidence on both Althea Patterson and Dr Drake to put them away for live”Ric said “Mrs. Alcazar. Are you okay with the plean deal for Dr Drake and Althea? They will get ten years in jail”The judge ask Skye got up. “Yes it’s fine with me. Can I say something”Skye ask “Yes go ahead.”The Judge said Skye look at Althea and Dr Drake and Anastasia.. “You all took me from my family for 3 months but that’s all you're going to get after this I will not even think about you.. None of you are worth it.. Althea. You never had what you really want in life and that was love and a family.. You claim Mikkoas was the love of you're life but he wasn’t you're too cold to love anyone. Dr Drake.. I don’t get why you did this I never hurt you.. You will lose you're licence is it worth it.. Anastasia.. I love you as a sister and I took care of you and now you did this to me! I hope it was worth it”Skye said and sit down by Lorenzo and took his hand. “Dr Patrick Drake and Althea Patterson ten years in jail..”The judge said “Wait.. I want to take the deal too”Anastasia said “Are you sure”The judge ask “Yes.. I know what I was doing”Anastasia said “Alright.. Ten years for all of you”The Judge said Althea and Anastasia and Dr Drake went to the cell.

Skye and Lorenzo got up as Emma came by. “Skye.. I’m sorry about my father”Emma said “It’s not you're fault.”Skye said “Thank you.. If I know what Daddy was up to”Emma said “I know”Skye said Emma left.. “Skye..Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes it’s over”Skye said they went into the hallway.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment