Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 10



At Genevieve-Skye and Lorenzo were there still and worry about Genevieve who came in holding a now pink dress. “Mother.. Do you know how to fix this? This is Sunday Rose dress she just brought it and now it’s pink.. I don’t know how it happened”Genevieve said “No I don’t know how to fix it..What else did you wash with it”Skye ask “I wash Sunday Rose whites her underwear “Genevieve said she had the pile in the basket and dump in on the couch and out came a pink bra. “Oh Genevieve. You wash the pink bra with it”Skye said “Oh No..Sunday Rose is going to kill me.. She just bought this dress for her date tonight with Matthew”Genevieve said “Where did she get it”Skye ask “At Kate it’s the last one”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose will be fine”Lorenzo said “No she not.. I mess up”Genevieve said “Genevieve. How did your meeting go at Skye’s School today”Skye ask “I didn’t have a meeting...We went shopping after you're house”Genevieve said “What about Skye School”Skye ask “Oh I had that meeting weeks ago..Why”Genevieve ask Skye and Lorenzo share a look. “Genevieve. Why don’t we take the twins upstairs to take a nap”Skye ask “Sure”Genevieve said Skye and Genevieve went upstairs with the twins and Lorenzo went upstairs and look around in Genevieve room for her another pills and didn’t find the other pill bottle he was worry and pick up his phone. “Dr Kelly..I need to see you it’s about my daughter Genevieve”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.

At Skye’s room~Skye and Genevieve had just lay her in bed. “Genevieve. Why don’t you want any help”Skye ask “Because I want to take care of myself and my children.. I can do this”Genevieve said Skye turn Genevieve to face her.. “Just because you have help doesn’t mean you're not a good mother.. I had help too..”Skye said “You're a good mother.. I want to be like you Mother.. I don’t want to take my pills.. Would you want to take ten pills twice a day”Genevieve ask “No but you have too.. You don’t want to go back to you're coma”Skye ask “No I don’t want to leave my babies”Genevieve said “No”Skye said as Lorenzo came in.. “Skye.. Can we talk”Lorenzo ask They went to talk. “Genevieve pill bottle for the memory pill is gone... I made her an appointment today with Dr Kelly”Lorenzo said “Good..I will get her ready”Skye said “Thank you.. I also hire new maids and a nurse..They will work here really she like it or not”Lorenzo said “I’m with you on this”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye went back in the room.Genevieve was watching Skye slept.. “Genevieve..Why don’t we go for a walk”Lorenzo said he put a wrap on Genevieve. “Sure.. Can we go to you're coffee shop? I love the new ginger tea you have”Genevieve said “I will get you some that you can make here”Lorenzo said “Alright.. We have to tell the nanny”Genevieve said “We will”Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment