Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 9




At Kate~Genevieve push the stroller into the store and went shopping. “Kate.. I’m looking for the new dress”Genevieve said “I will show you the new line..How does Sunday Rose like the new white dress she brought”Kate ask “Good.. She going to wear it tonight”Genevieve said “Good.. It’s the last one so I’m glad she got it”Kate said “Me too”Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was fix the picture when Lorenzo came in. “How did it go with the children”Lorenzo ask “Good.. You're going to like this father’s day gift”Skye said “Oh Skye.. Thank you”Lorenzo said”You're welcome..I’m on my way to Genevieve house to go over the meul for the bunch”Skye said “I will go with you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. Don’t you want to be surprised”Skye ask “I just want to check on Genevieve and make sure she take her pills”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. You can’t always be there for her”Skye said “I wasn’t when you were gone”Lorenzo said “Don’t feel guilty”Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said “Let’s go”Skye said they left.

At Alexander~Alexander was doing some work when Sunday Rose came in. “Sunday Rose.. How is my princess”Alexander ask “That’s what Papa calls mother”Sunday Rose said “I know but you are a real life princess”Alexander said “Yes but Nikolas-Alexander gets the empire.. What do I get”Sunday Rose ask “You will have a good life.. You don’t have to work if you don’t want to”Alexander said “I do like that.. Anyway Daddy I want you to come to mothers on Sunday For the bunch”Sunday Rose said “Are you sure”Alexander ask “Yes.. I want to spent the day with you to and mother is fine with it”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. I will come”Alexander said “Thank you.”Sunday Rose said

At Genevieve~Skye and Lorenzo let them self in and saw the mess that was in the house the dirty dish and empty yogurt containers and the dirty clothes on the couch.”What is going on here”Skye ask “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled and saw the pill box on the table and open it and saw how unorganized it was. “This isn’t good.. Genevieve pill are all mess up”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in with the children. “Mother.. Daddy what is going on”Genevieve ask “We could ask you the same thing..Why is you're house like this”Lorenzo ask “Where is you're maids”Skye ask “I fire them”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve. Do you have any help at all”Lorenzo ask “The nanny.. Look I don’t need any maids I can take care of my children.. I even did laundry before I left this morning”Genevieve said “Really.. Do you know how”Skye ask “Yes.. I sure check on it”Genevieve said she left and Lorenzo open her pill box again. “What is it”Skye ask “There a pill missing..The one that helps Genevieve with her memory”Lorenzo said “Oh no”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment